In a way... I hope Nintendo never changes.

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 7/20/2012 10:48:10 PM
Sure we all (myself included) ***** and moan about some of there policies and the fact that they hardly ever seem to listen to there fanbase, nor give those fans what they want, but...

On the flip side of the coin, they always manage to give us quite a few amazing experiences and innovations that we didn't even ask for, but ended up loving, each generation.

That said, I think I just finally decided to let go and say "Yknow what Nintendo? You guys can do whatever the hell you want, and I will no longer complain". Usually when they do whatever the hell they want, we end up getting amazing games and innovations out of them.

So yeah, it sucks being a fan of the big N sometimes, but I think the rewards we received for our patients and loyalty are well worth it
---
-
I was bored, so I came back. Yay :/
#2BSerenityPosted 7/20/2012 10:49:35 PM
donkeypunch1116 posted...
Sure we all (myself included) ***** and moan about some of there policies and the fact that they hardly ever seem to listen to there fanbase, nor give those fans what they want, but...

On the flip side of the coin, they always manage to give us quite a few amazing experiences and innovations that we didn't even ask for, but ended up loving, each generation.

That said, I think I just finally decided to let go and say "Yknow what Nintendo? You guys can do whatever the hell you want, and I will no longer complain". Usually when they do whatever the hell they want, we end up getting amazing games and innovations out of them.

So yeah, it sucks being a fan of the big N sometimes, but I think the rewards we received for our patients and loyalty are well worth it

Not to nitpick, but patience* I agree with this tho.
---
La morte e alle mie punte delle dita
Non ne temero c'e ne che la desiderino su me!
#3donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 11:12:46 PM
BSerenity posted...

Lol thanks for the catch. I work in a hospital man, so I've got patients on the brain lol
---
-
I was bored, so I came back. Yay :/
#4BSerenityPosted 7/20/2012 11:29:37 PM
BSerenity posted...

Lol thanks for the catch. I work in a hospital man, so I've got patients on the brain lol

No biggie
---
La morte e alle mie punte delle dita
Non ne temero c'e ne che la desiderino su me!