There needs to be a Bomberman: The Third Attack! made!

#1LilMajerCartunePosted 7/28/2012 9:19:48 PM
I would j*zz myself if this was announced for the Wii U!... Or at least some type of Bomberman announced period for the Wii U. X_X
---
"I'm not a nerd, I just Google a lot." - David "Lil Majer" Prunty
#2StephenYap3Posted 7/28/2012 10:01:52 PM
I wouldn't mind, though I prefer if there was a new Bomberman game that still has the customizable battle mode while the single player mode is different.
---
"Every rain drop holds a memory...of you" - Stephen Yap
#3PedroMontanaPosted 7/29/2012 4:05:44 AM
The 3rd Attack would be an excellent idea.

But first i'd like to see 2nd Attack getting released in Europe as a VC import.
---
No More Heroes
#4Wario_manPosted 7/29/2012 4:06:32 AM
I'll just wait for Bomberman Hero 2.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#5wilt_tellerPosted 7/29/2012 6:40:51 AM
What we need is Bomberman Generation 2. Or any new Bomberman game for that matter. Such a shame Konami cancelled the new 3DS one when they bought out Hudson.
---
If you want realism, go play on a highway
#6LonelyGoombaPosted 7/29/2012 7:36:13 AM
wilt_teller posted...
What we need is Bomberman Generation 2. Or any new Bomberman game for that matter. Such a shame Konami cancelled the new 3DS one when they bought out Hudson.

Bomberman Jetters was basically Bomberman generation 2

but I agree, I must be the only person who gets Bomberman games for the single player
#7Wario_manPosted 7/29/2012 7:39:47 AM
I like the adventure ones :( Multiplayer is fun and kind of addictive but gets old fast and turns out to be more of the same in each game. As a kid though I loved Nitros and wanted to be able to play as him or know his backstory and stuff but nup.
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#8LilMajerCartune(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 7:55:05 AM
LonelyGoomba posted...
Bomberman Jetters was basically Bomberman generation 2

but I agree, I must be the only person who gets Bomberman games for the single player

Nope, you're not alone bro! Generations, Bomberman 64, and Second Attack had my favorite story modes! Like Wario_man said, battle mode is fun!... But it gets old fast.
---
"I'm not a nerd, I just Google a lot." - David "Lil Majer" Prunty
#9Wario_manPosted 7/29/2012 8:02:03 AM
Maybe if they started releasing single player adventure games and also added the option to play online/local multiplayer things would be better.
---
100/100 Death_Ballad points
#10DrRMPosted 7/29/2012 8:34:21 AM
am in a bomberman marathon :D (beat bomberman gb yesterday)

and I approve the Idea of a new m
bomberman game.
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."