The Wii U launch lineup looks better than any console this gen

#1quickposterPosted 7/30/2012 1:23:06 AM
When you look at the games out before the end of the year this looks much better than 360, Wii and PS3. It just looks less appealing because Nintendo's big title before then is sadly not Pikmin 3 but a side scrolling Mario. That should still turn out good but I admit I am disappointed Pikmin will miss launch. I can understand why Nintendo have done it though. Mario simply sells more systems. Wii had Twilight Princess ready to sell it but that was intended to be a Gamecube game only originally. In terms of third party releases it didn't look as good as this.

We don't know which titles will be at launch but given that most of the confirmed titles will be out by the time Wii U launches its a good bet that most will be there. Assasin's Creed, Batman, Mass Effect and Tekken are all likely to show up at launch. And there are more to be announced. Madden and fifa have been mentioned by EA and call of duty has been rumoured for a while. Need for speed most wanted was also listed on amazon France. They previously leaked other titles so that is possible as well.