When FPS's for the Wii U release, do you think there will still be...

#1LilMajerCartunePosted 7/31/2012 7:05:18 PM(edited)
an alternative to use the Wii remote and nunchuck (motion controls)?

A friend and I both play FPS games like Call of Duty and 007 but the thing is he plays his for 360 and I play mine on the Wii using the Wii remote and nunchuck. When I play with him on his 360 I always lose because I'm use to the Wii remote and nunchuck controls. I often say he wouldn't kill me as easy as he does if I could use the Wii remote and nun chuck (because I'm not as great when using a controller), and as always he tends to disagree.

I hope they still will take the Wii Remote and nunchuck controls into consideration when making FPS's for the Wii U, just to show my friend that the competition between us will be fierce! I would like the many options of using the tablet, pro controller, or the Wii remote and nun chuck as your weapons of choice! lol That'd be great!
---
"I'm not a nerd, I just Google a lot." - David "Lil Majer" Prunty
#2Starwars4JPosted 7/31/2012 6:42:08 PM
WM+nunchuck is the best way to play a home console FPS, hands down. I hate the genre but there are just simple truths.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3BSerenityPosted 7/31/2012 6:42:36 PM
LilMajerCartune posted...
an alternative to use the Wii remote and nunchuck (motion controls)? A friend and I both play FPS games like Call of Duty and 007 but the thing is he plays his for 360 and I play mine on the Wii using the Wii remote and nunchuck. When I play with him on his 360 I always lose because I'm use to the Wii remote and nunchuck controls. I often say he wouldn't kill me as easy as he does if I could use the Wii remote and nun chuck (because I'm not as great when using a controller), and as always he tends to disagree.

I hope they still will take the Wii Remote and nunchuck controls into consideration when making FPS's for the Wii U, just to show my friend that the competition between us will be fierce! I would like the many options of using the tablet, pro controller, or the Wii remote and nun chuck as your weapons of choice! lol That'd be great!

If the third parties doing games in the FPS genre are not lazy they will implement Pro controls and WM&N controls.
---
La morte e alle mie punte delle dita
Non ne temero c'e ne che la desiderino su me!
#4LilMajerCartune(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 6:53:52 PM
Starwars4J posted...
WM+nunchuck is the best way to play a home console FPS, hands down. I hate the genre but there are just simple truths.

I agree! The motion controls were pretty much made for FPS's imo!
---
#5SentinoxPosted 7/31/2012 6:54:52 PM
Do you guys remember E3 2011 when they showed the Wii U with a gun attachment, the screen was a zoom in thing? I'd want that
---
My defense against the evils of the internet. Flame shield, Bridge, Flame throwers(for trolls). and with these i am safe on the message boards
#6BSerenityPosted 7/31/2012 6:55:21 PM
No damn excuse for them to not bring over full versions to the U.
---
La morte e alle mie punte delle dita
Non ne temero c'e ne che la desiderino su me!
#7LilMajerCartune(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 7:02:44 PM
Sentinox posted...
Do you guys remember E3 2011 when they showed the Wii U with a gun attachment, the screen was a zoom in thing? I'd want that

I remember! But hmm... I wasn't too big on the Wii Zapper, so this 'new one' they have probably wouldn't fancy my pickle either... It seems like it would be heavy or/and too much of a hassle. But truth be told, can't knock it til I tried it! lol
---
#8ZvolTxPosted 7/31/2012 7:03:37 PM
I hope so, dual analogs suck.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
Dem mods....
#9ballermat982Posted 7/31/2012 7:24:49 PM
I wouldn't even be a fan of first person shooters if not for the invention of the wiimote+nunchuk combo!
#10Soanevalcke6Posted 7/31/2012 7:26:43 PM
WM&N is the second best way to control an FPS (Second to M&K), so it better, Its way better than Dual Analog.
---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Retro Studios is the Currently Best Developer Ever.