Next gen is going to suck!!

#21Skul_Posted 8/9/2012 5:33:05 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Wii U will suck. It has a Pentium II level processor and can't even play Ps2 games. OMG YOUR RIGHT. IT CANT PLAY PS2 GAMEZ!

NeXtBox will suck. It has Windows 8, DRM in every game, expensive contracts, Can't play used games, ads all over the place, and monthly fees. So true. I heard a rumor there not even using tradishonal game boxes: Discs are gunna be wrapped in junk mail.

PS4 won't exist. Sony is going out of business. By tommorow aswell!

PC will suck because of winDows 8. Not really. It has no improvments over windows 7, so W7 will be viable for all games next gen.

2012 really is the end of the world. Or at the very least, it's the end of video games.

So, 2012 is the end of console video games. And PC will be the only way left to game. It will be... GLORIOUS!!!
---
Official Head of the Department of Education for the NDF.
i5-2500@3.3GHz|8GB|GeForceGTX550TI||W7-64bit|1TBHDD|P8Z68M-PRO
#22OrangeCrush980Posted 8/9/2012 6:48:00 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Wii U will suck. It has a Pentium II level processor and can't even play Ps2 games.

NeXtBox will suck. It has Windows 8, DRM in every game, expensive contracts, Can't play used games, ads all over the place, and monthly fees.

PS4 won't exist. Sony is going out of business.

PC will suck because of winDows 8.

2012 really is the end of the world. Or at the very least, it's the end of video games.

Or the rise of Mac and handheld gaming.
---
We can definitely do this!
#23leeko_linkPosted 8/9/2012 8:50:57 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Wii U will suck. It has a Pentium II level processor and can't even play Ps2 games.

NeXtBox will suck. It has Windows 8, DRM in every game, expensive contracts, Can't play used games, ads all over the place, and monthly fees.

PS4 won't exist. Sony is going out of business.

PC will suck because of winDows 8.

In an alternate Earth, this will be true.
#24Rasputin77Posted 8/10/2012 6:28:04 AM
BSerenity posted...
I am not sure which site is worst... GFaqs or Gaf... >_>

Don't even tell me there's a site worse than this one. I'm going to pray for 12/21/2012 harder than ever now. *bummed*

Hysterical how the thread is clearly a joke about all "next gen" systems, and yet people jump straight on the balls of the Wii U comment. Do any of you wonder why you get called "fanboys"?

Sentinox posted...
TC is trolling.

No, Sentinox - for the 50th f***ing time, no. Joking about the ridiculous amount of 'doom and gloom' (not only on this board, but on this site) is NOT trolling. Please stop using words you don't understand.

I'm dead serious - I want to read three of your posts in a row without seeing you use that word. I'll be counting, and let you know when it happens. Good luck. =/
---
GameFAQs - where 1/3 of you can't drink, 1/5 of you "don't read books", and the word 'troll' only has 247 definitions.
#25Megagunstarman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 9:23:15 AM
OrangeCrush980 posted...

Macs don't play games.

3DS will fail because 3d is a dying fad.

Vita will fail because sony is going under.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#26GreenSF49Posted 8/10/2012 1:55:49 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
OrangeCrush980 posted...

Macs don't play games.

How do you know all this stuff?
---
Dwight becomes a Laker... 2day.
#27Skul_Posted 8/11/2012 10:06:04 PM
GreenSF49 posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
OrangeCrush980 posted...

Macs don't play games.

How do you know all this stuff?

He is Jesus. True story.
---
Official Head of the Department of Education for the NDF.
i5-2500@3.3GHz|8GB|GeForceGTX550TI||W7-64bit|1TBHDD|P8Z68M-PRO