Will the U have online chat

#11bigjnycPosted 8/11/2012 6:53:57 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
bigjnyc posted...
Its all fine and dandy that Wii U will support voice chat but the real question is will people use it. One thing I noticed at least with my experience with xbox live if I spend at Friday or Saturday night on Halo X or CoD X I would be lucky to find 1 or 2 matches with people even using their mics. I am all for voice chat its going to be used but whats the use of having it if no one uses it.

In CoD people always use gamechat....

I could say that I have only been able to get into a handful of matches in MW2 and Blacks Opps didn't play MW3 yet. I took last year off. I really hope people do use if Nintendo does allow voice chat.
---
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc
#12tman431(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 7:01:57 PM
Chris_McMahon posted...
Dog Im gonna let this slide cuz you obviously are not up to date with nintendo like I am. So allow me to educate you. Nintendo had this big conference on the internet a couple months back and showed off all the new wiiu games and showed that not only are they gonna being doing voice chat but also taking it to the NEXT LEVEL and be having straight up video chat while you play games. That way all yah suckus can watch my face when i be smashing you in Smash Brothers and when I be rolling over you in my pimped out Mario Kart WOOT WOOT!

Oh god, its the stereo typical black person dude that bashes sony you're a very annoying troll, no offense but can you be real or let me put it in your terms.

YO WOOT WOOT I KNOW YO BRO YOU WANT ALL DIS CHEDDA TO BE ROLLIN IN FOR THE N AND I AM ALL LIKE WOAH MAN WOAH MAN THATS COOL BUT DONT GET ALL KOOL AID ABOUT IT CUZ NOT EVERYTHING GONNA GO YA WAY YOU KNOW MAN IM JUST BEING REAL
---
If life gives you lemons squeeze them into your enemies eyes and laugh