WiiU board name a time you had to come to Nintedos defense

#1Chris_McMahonPosted 8/9/2012 7:31:20 AM
Yo dogs check it out! So I was walking through the mall a couple weeks ago and I see one of those mall carts with a bunch of lil kids playing video games. Some old lady asks me if i like games and im all like "duh but I only play Nintendo" and shes all like this is better then a Nintendo and I should check it out. So she hands me a controller and yall should of seen my face i was straight trippin king boo! It looked just like an N64 controller and it plugged into the tv and on the screen was legit Mario Brothers. I was so pissed at this point I was seeing red. She walks off to talk to some other people and legit starting to sweat im so angry.

I call that old b back over and say
"hey grandma wheres your parrot?" She looked so confused. So then i said " Cuz your a ******* pirtate" and I samshed the controller on the floor!!!!

She starts screaming and is all like Im gonna call the police! I was like "Lady you ever heard of the constitution!?! This **** is illegal your the only one going to jail!!!'

At this point this big fat security guard starts running over. So I stick my leg out and trip his ass. Homie straight up flips over into a trashcan. I just start laughing sip my Orange Julius and walk out of there like a BOSS!

I called nintendo later that day and they said they were gonna shut them down. They offered me a reward of a brand new gold plated 3DS but I told them straight up I cant except no reward cuz Im just doin my job.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#2KirbyIsAwesomePosted 8/9/2012 7:32:43 AM
10/10

Would read again.
---
PSN: KirbyIsAwesome. Now I'm a Nintentroll and a Vitatroll! Yippee!!!
The Official (self-elected) GameFAQs Wii U Hardware Board President
#3Chris_McMahon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 7:35:12 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
10/10

Would read again.

Thnaks bro I hope that old hag is having fun in the unemployment line standin next to LameStation and SucksBox!! HAHA
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#4KirbyIsAwesomePosted 8/9/2012 7:39:20 AM
Chris_McMahon posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
10/10

Would read again.

Thnaks bro I hope that old hag is having fun in the unemployment line standin next to LameStation and SucksBox!! HAHA

LMAO bro dat chick be trippin BALLLZ 2 THE WALLZ she aint got nuthin bro just her LAMOSTATION and suxBOX DAAAYUM bro!!! HEHE HE HEHEH HEHEHE!!! But damn bro U shoulda gottin dat hag arrested!! if U was really doing Ur job she'd be hearing from BIG N LOOL!!!
---
PSN: KirbyIsAwesome. Now I'm a Nintentroll and a Vitatroll! Yippee!!!
The Official (self-elected) GameFAQs Wii U Hardware Board President
#5pikachupwnagePosted 8/9/2012 7:41:04 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
10/10

Would read again.

---
Ching Ching! Gold flower yay! Coin coin coin coin coin-The NSMB2 effect.
Official Special ops beserker general/Virtual patrolman of the NDF
#6SharmHedgehogPosted 8/9/2012 7:46:40 AM
You need your own comic book, man.
---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#7GeassMasterPosted 8/9/2012 7:53:29 AM
You should send an application to the Nintendo Defense Force. They need people like you.
#8Chris_McMahon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 8:04:29 AM
GeassMaster posted...
You should send an application to the Nintendo Defense Force. They need people like you.

dog im actually gonna work for nintendo some day making games. I already have a couple ideas for some sick games like one is gonna be like the Def Jam wrestling game for the gamecube! only this one is gonna have east coast and west cost rappers vs. WWE wrestlers vs. Nintendo Characters. I cant tell you anymore cuz some skuddi might try and jack my idea but if you know how to make games let me know and we can start working on it.
---
#9Darth_Hobo_69Posted 8/9/2012 10:10:21 AM
youre like the kevin buttler of the nintendo club
#10sentoworfPosted 8/9/2012 10:21:48 AM
I never know what to expect when I open your topics
---
I get no respect around here