WiiU board name a time you had to come to Nintedos defense

#21zalak321Posted 8/9/2012 9:26:00 PM
Good job not accepting the reward. You did the right thing.
---
q
#22GigantLuffyPosted 8/9/2012 9:30:41 PM
Are you an alternate universe version of this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM?
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
Currently Playing: KH3D & Slender
#23Chris_McMahon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 9:32:42 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
One day soon sir you will be abducted. When they take your hood off you will be in Reggie's office. This is where your ultimate mission begins.

Dont even play with me like that dog. If i could just see reggie in person it would be like meeting weezy or dre I would just bow down and kiss his gold rings! The man is the definition of a boss. I know we would become good friends to cuz we both like Nintendo and he used to be president of MTV and Im really into music(im actually a rapper) would be legit tighter then Nintendos grip on the Market yah feel?

zalak321 posted...
Good job not accepting the reward. You did the right thing.

Bro sometimes you got to go above and beyond i know myamoto or iwata would do the same for me.
---
Not changing this sig until Jamarcus Russell wins a Superbowl Started 9/15/07 http://blog.synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/dog.jpg
#24Luigi4PresidentPosted 8/9/2012 9:35:33 PM
6/10 topic. It was funny, sure, but the way you type iritates me. I too am a fan of Nintendo, and I think the whole story was mildly amusing. It certainly wasn't Shakespeare though. Now that I think about it, I give it a 6.1/10 simply for saying piracy is wrong, but it had a rough ending with that gold cladded 3DS. Just got tacky from there. Sorry sir, just not as good as it could have been.
---
Everytime I find the key to success, someone changes the locks.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 47
#25Glitz_yoshiPosted 8/9/2012 10:00:48 PM
i read this after i watch a pirate movie!

anyway,cool story 10/10
---
Pit:phyrron!what are you doing?!
Me:He must be practising binary language!
#26Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 8/11/2012 9:01:37 PM
0/10

I don't support elder abuse.
---
You like apples don't you Twilight?
Official Gravity Falls Fan of the PESB*