the wii u will never be supported no matter what nintendo does by third parties

#21ps2snesgod(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 8:51:37 AM
Its hilarious that people think I'm actually trolling when its obvious that third parties can't compete with nintendos level of appeal/quality. what i propose is that they lessen the amount of games they release. nintendos games are nearly comparable to call of dutys appeal and 3 or 4 comes out each year combined with call of duty their is no point in trying.

As for the 3ds, its simply a low bar of entry to make games for and they don't have to be inventive with motion controls or wii u touch screen
#22Pokerkid777Posted 8/11/2012 10:38:22 AM
ps2snesgod posted...
Its hilarious that people think I'm actually trolling when its obvious that third parties can't compete with nintendos level of appeal/quality. what i propose is that they lessen the amount of games they release. nintendos games are nearly comparable to call of dutys appeal and 3 or 4 comes out each year combined with call of duty their is no point in trying.

As for the 3ds, its simply a low bar of entry to make games for and they don't have to be inventive with motion controls or wii u touch screen

True
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#23SentinoxPosted 8/11/2012 10:40:47 AM
Nintendo first party portable games have been excellent and 3rd parties still flocked to the system
---
My defense against the evils of the internet. Flame shield, Bridge, Flame throwers(for trolls). and with these i am safe on the message boards
#24Beatperson14Posted 8/11/2012 11:12:00 AM
Sentinox posted...
Nintendo first party portable games have been excellent and 3rd parties still flocked to the system

Because it was easy and the definition of shovelware

Fixd
---
MODS=FAQS
#25excitebike64Posted 8/11/2012 1:43:57 PM
TC logic is flawed, and I believe Nintendo will gain more third party support with Sony flubbing up on the Vita... as only one of many examples.

Which I am sad about. Sony was great years ago, sad to see it wane.
#26ps2snesgod(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 7:31:10 PM
excitebike64 posted...
TC logic is flawed, and I believe Nintendo will gain more third party support with Sony flubbing up on the Vita... as only one of many examples.

Which I am sad about. Sony was great years ago, sad to see it wane.

The vita will be fine eventually. the psp and ps3 started off terribly as well. the only decent game on the ps3 was resistance 1 then 2007 uncharted,heavenly sword and ratchet and clank, then the first big gun of metal gear solid 4.

as for nintendo they will gain more third party due to it being a portbox because they are so terrified of nintendo/cod
#27SentinoxPosted 8/11/2012 7:34:17 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Sentinox posted...

Fixd

Fix'd to perfection
---
My defense against the evils of the internet. Flame shield, Bridge, Flame throwers(for trolls). and with these i am safe on the message boards