Wii remotes won't be standard.

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 8/11/2012 1:31:39 PM
If every console doesn't come packaged with the Wii Remotes then very few games will actually use them. It will be like the Xbox 360 and how not every console came with a hard drive.

Just a thought, which I am happy about as I hated the motion controls.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2Lord_ValkirePosted 8/11/2012 1:33:29 PM
I much prefer true controllers, to be honest it kinda ruined SS for me, too lazy to beat it, not worth not having fun to play it,
---
or whatever.
#3Sylar100Posted 8/11/2012 1:34:51 PM
I also prefer real controls to motion controls.

Though i think the 360 HDD was needed for quite a lot of things. Maybe not when the 360 came out, but i think patches and stuff need actual HDD"s.
#4Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 1:35:40 PM
Lord_Valkire posted...
I much prefer true controllers, to be honest it kinda ruined SS for me, too lazy to beat it, not worth not having fun to play it,

Agreed, Skyward Sword is my least favorite Zelda game. Would have been so much better with normal controls. Same with Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Galaxy, and such.
---
#5Lord_ValkirePosted 8/11/2012 1:36:04 PM
Oh and don't forget about being forced to use the Wiimote everytime you wanted to play Brawl,
---
or whatever.
#6iMURDAuPosted 8/11/2012 1:36:57 PM
Most people interested in Wii U already have wiimotes.
---
"Stupid beast! Your body can't take any more of the Monado! I can tell just by looking at you!"
-Xenoblade quote you don't wanna use in the bedroom-
#7Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 1:37:42 PM
I used GameCube controllers for Brawl, as did everyone else that knew what they were doing.
---
#8Lord_ValkirePosted 8/11/2012 1:39:20 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I used GameCube controllers for Brawl, as did everyone else that knew what they were doing.

I was talking about using it on the Wii menu, why we couldn't just press A on the elite gamecube controller, I do not know.

God I wish Nintendo copied Gamecube controllers and not the Xbox for the "pro"
---
or whatever.
#9Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 1:40:37 PM
iMURDAu posted...

Developers can't assume that.

Lord_Valkire posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

I was talking about using it on the Wii menu, why we couldn't just press A on the elite gamecube controller, I do not know.

God I wish Nintendo copied Gamecube controllers and not the Xbox for the "pro"

Or at least a combination of the two. They are the best console controllers.
---
#10Sylar100Posted 8/11/2012 1:41:45 PM
iMURDAu posted...

Wiimotes yes. but not WIi Motion + Wiimotes. I think they said the Wii U only supports the Wii Motion + Wiimotes, unless i am mistaken