Wii remotes won't be standard.

#41Joehop007Posted 8/11/2012 8:01:05 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
You are but a pathetic troll trying to use a 'lol logix' argument, it fell apart in your hands though. Sad, but it does happen.

That is, unless you can actually try and point out 'flaws' in my logic, lol. Good luck.

I already stated my reason why your logic is flawed and you didn't seem to do a good job at backing it up. All you are doing now is throwing insults at me which is not doing anything in regard to back up your argument.

Just face it Icecreamdunwich, you lost this debate. Game over.
---
My Game of the Year: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle
#42P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/11/2012 8:02:38 PM
And the winner is...

JOEHOP!!!!
Now stop talking to Senorlovecraft. He's not worth the ammo.
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_lDpKDVoQ&feature=colike
#43Rome218Posted 8/11/2012 8:04:02 PM
Are you ladies really becoming this hostile over something neither of you know as fact? Not only that, is it really that important to get your panties in a bunch over?
#44Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 8:04:47 PM
You said that with my logic the Wii wouldn't have GameCube ports as it didn't come packaged with a GameCube controller.

The problem is, that isn't my logic. As I already stated in the first post, Wii U games won't use the Wii Remotes very much, not that they wouldn't use them at all, as they aren't packed with the console.

Please, point out how your 'point' seems to work, lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#45Joehop007Posted 8/11/2012 8:25:25 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
And the winner is...

JOEHOP!!!!
Now stop talking to Senorlovecraft. He's not worth the ammo.

I'm already done with him. As soon as he threw in the "exclusive" term, he already lost. All I did was add insult to injury.
---
#46Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 8:27:18 PM
Still waiting, I know you can't win this but it's funny to see you try lol.
---
#47Joehop007Posted 8/11/2012 8:30:40 PM(edited)
You said that with my logic the Wii wouldn't have GameCube ports as it didn't come packaged with a GameCube controller.

The problem is, that isn't my logic. As I already stated in the first post, Wii U games won't use the Wii Remotes very much, not that they wouldn't use them at all, as they aren't packed with the console.

Please, point out how your 'point' seems to work, lol.

Go read my previous posts. I'm done destroying you.

"The Wii didn't come with a Gamecube controller so by your logic that meant that not many games will use it right? WRONG! There are plenty of games that allow you to use the Gamecube controller. By saying that not many games will use the Wii remotes because the Wii U will not come packaged with one does not mean anything."

---
#48Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 8:39:52 PM
There weren't many games that can use the GameCube controller. Here's a list:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_games_that_use_the_Nintendo_GameCube_controller#_

86 titles in the Wii's library, how weird. Sorry about that, maybe you can go and 'destroy' someone else, lol.
---
#49Joehop007Posted 8/11/2012 8:50:39 PM(edited)
There weren't many games that can use the GameCube controller. Here's a list:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_games_that_use_the_Nintendo_GameCube_controller#_

86 titles in the Wii's library, how weird. Sorry about that, maybe you can go and 'destroy' someone else, lol.

86 games is a huge number. You only just backed up my point even further. Congrats on destroying yourself again! I find this hilarious, but you are no longer worth my time.
---
#50Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 8:51:03 PM
86 games out of the Wii's library of (as of November last year: 1,220 games).

86/1220 is many to you? Lol, that isn't even 10%.
---