Nintendo made one fatal mistake...

#1nintenden24Posted 8/11/2012 6:05:30 PM
NSMBU should have been a 3D Mario instead (Super Mario Universe)

or

NSMB2 should have remained as the Wario+Waluigi game, and then NSMBU could have stayed.

Oh, and it's suicide if Nintendo Land isn't a pack-in.
#2Luigi4PresidentPosted 8/11/2012 6:06:54 PM
Obviously three games are going to doom Nintendo
---
Everytime I find the key to success, someone changes the locks.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 47
#3b1gt0nePosted 8/11/2012 6:08:32 PM
Nintendo has made so many fatal mistakes over the years, it's no surprise they lead the industry.
#4Rome218Posted 8/11/2012 6:39:57 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Nintendo has made so many fatal mistakes over the years, it's no surprise they lead the industry.

I never felt it was fair to compare the Nintendo Wii with the 360 and PS3. It's like a tonka toy for kids while the 360 and PS3 are consoles for gamers. People who were exclusively stuck with the WII missed out on too many great games.

The kinect made fantastic sales but it, like the Wii, has failed to impress. Let's keep an open mind here. I think the Wii-U has to be a success or they will be making games along with Sega on other consoles.
#5Wynters387Posted 8/11/2012 6:41:53 PM
Hahahaha
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF
#6Stefan1277Posted 8/11/2012 6:44:02 PM
Rome218 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

I never felt it was fair to compare the Nintendo Wii with the 360 and PS3. It's like a tonka toy for kids while the 360 and PS3 are consoles for gamers. People who were exclusively stuck with the WII missed out on too many great games.

The kinect made fantastic sales but it, like the Wii, has failed to impress. Let's keep an open mind here. I think the Wii-U has to be a success or they will be making games along with Sega on other consoles.

LOL. but I must not be mean. Mental retardation is a serious disease, I apologize for making fun of your condition.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#7Rome218Posted 8/11/2012 6:56:30 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Rome218 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

LOL. but I must not be mean. Mental retardation is a serious disease, I apologize for making fun of your condition.

If that's your best attempt to insult me, you've failed. Much like your old man's rubber.

Seriously though, you call me a retard for expressing my opinion in which a lot of people agree with? If you're going to be a *ick, you might as well wear a condom on your head when your on gamefaqs.
#8Starwars4JPosted 8/11/2012 7:04:06 PM
Rome218 posted...
I think the Wii-U has to be a success or they will be making games along with Sega on other consoles.

You ddo realize that only one of the big three is in that position, and it's Sony, right?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#9Rome218Posted 8/11/2012 7:14:56 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Rome218 posted...
I think the Wii-U has to be a success or they will be making games along with Sega on other consoles.

You ddo realize that only one of the big three is in that position, and it's Sony, right?

So I've heard. I would hate for no competition to take place. If that happens I hope another company rises to the challenge. I'm not sure what's going to happen with Wii-U. It really just depends on how many people purchase it, right now third party games are really spearheading everything.

Whichever system(s) sell the most, publishers are going to try to really make money off of that. Since I own so many games on demand with MS, I already know I will be purchasing their next gen system.

The thing that concerns me is how well the Wii-U sells. If it doesn't sell as much as they'd like, I believe third party publishers will continue to focus on PS3 and 360.

The NG3 on Wii-U is a fantastic start. I would like to see better versions of their 360/PS3 counterpart to bring more people to wanting to purchase it. Also I hope turtle beaches work on this.. I mean I don't see why it wouldn't.