Am I seeing things?

#1teh_kyle00Posted 8/11/2012 8:44:27 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Bros-U-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002I0K3CK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344746510&sr=8-2&keywords=new+super+mario+bros+2

$99.96? Why are they listing a price at all anyway?
---
This signature is lacking in beef.
#2DrRMPosted 8/11/2012 8:49:03 PM
this kind of topics are getting common so lets end it.

that prize is a place holder. its the highest prize amazon can put on the game so when the real price of the game is announced they just have to lower it.

on a short anwser: don't pay attention to those price until the console launch and you can get a more solid look at the real price :)
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#3teh_kyle00(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 8:52:59 PM
DrRM posted...

that prize is a place holder. its the highest prize amazon can put on the game so when the real price of the game is announced they just have to lower it.

on a short anwser: don't pay attention to those price until the console launch and you can get a more solid look at the real price :)

OOOOO PRIZES

How do I win one?
---
#4DrRMPosted 8/11/2012 8:58:37 PM
teh_kyle00 posted...
DrRM posted...

OOOOO PRIZES

How do I win one?

~_~ I knew it was a s.T.u.P.i.D. topic when I read this..

[Official pricing and release date have not been announced by the publisher. These are estimates only and subject to change. Pre-orders will be covered by the pre-order price guarantee and only be charged the lowest price available during the date the order was placed and the final release date.] on the link.

so sad I read it after I post and came here to delete my old post.

but, well TC you got me. I was thinking you were just a moron, but you are a professional garbage
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#5teh_kyle00(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 9:04:30 PM(edited)
DrRM posted...
so sad I read it after I post and came here to delete my old post.

but, well TC you got me. I was thinking you were just a moron, but you are a professional garbage

Oh come off it. You made a typo, I quoted you and pointed it out.

Yes, I knew the price was a placeholder, but you still have to admit that it is kind of ridiculous to make it something like $100, which is at worst $35 off of what the actual prices will be. I mean really, you're acting like I insulted your mother and then smacked her.
---
#6ImGanondorfLolPosted 8/11/2012 9:05:34 PM
I'm so tired of seeing topics about price holders, even if the prices seem reasonable. WTF DO THEY KNOW? STOP IT..