Am I seeing things?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Am I seeing things?

User Info: teh_kyle00

teh_kyle00
4 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Bros-U-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002I0K3CK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344746510&sr=8-2&keywords=new+super+mario+bros+2

$99.96? Why are they listing a price at all anyway?
This signature is lacking in beef.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
4 years ago#2
this kind of topics are getting common so lets end it.

that prize is a place holder. its the highest prize amazon can put on the game so when the real price of the game is announced they just have to lower it.

on a short anwser: don't pay attention to those price until the console launch and you can get a more solid look at the real price :)
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

teh_kyle00
4 years ago#3
DrRM posted...

that prize is a place holder. its the highest prize amazon can put on the game so when the real price of the game is announced they just have to lower it.

on a short anwser: don't pay attention to those price until the console launch and you can get a more solid look at the real price :)

OOOOO PRIZES

How do I win one?

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
4 years ago#4
teh_kyle00 posted...
DrRM posted...

OOOOO PRIZES

How do I win one?

~_~ I knew it was a s.T.u.P.i.D. topic when I read this..

[Official pricing and release date have not been announced by the publisher. These are estimates only and subject to change. Pre-orders will be covered by the pre-order price guarantee and only be charged the lowest price available during the date the order was placed and the final release date.] on the link.

so sad I read it after I post and came here to delete my old post.

but, well TC you got me. I was thinking you were just a moron, but you are a professional garbage
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

teh_kyle00
4 years ago#5
DrRM posted...
so sad I read it after I post and came here to delete my old post.

but, well TC you got me. I was thinking you were just a moron, but you are a professional garbage

Oh come off it. You made a typo, I quoted you and pointed it out.

Yes, I knew the price was a placeholder, but you still have to admit that it is kind of ridiculous to make it something like $100, which is at worst $35 off of what the actual prices will be. I mean really, you're acting like I insulted your mother and then smacked her.

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#6
I'm so tired of seeing topics about price holders, even if the prices seem reasonable. WTF DO THEY KNOW? STOP IT..
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Am I seeing things?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived