lolz Pachter says Nintendo fans will buy a cardboard Box that Says Nintendo

#41DarkSymbiotePosted 8/13/2012 3:29:09 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
He does have a point. It doesn't only apply to Nintendo fanboys but it seems more prevalent. Honestly the amount of absolutely blind fanboyism on this board genuinely scares me sometimes.

The levels of personal insults getting thrown around just shows that he touched a nerve and if you aren't a fanboy you shouldn't get so worked up over it. Also he's perfectly credible when he's criticising another company or system, he's only this evil person whenever it's Nintendo's turn.

True. Also, you should try watching Pach-Attack! He does answer good questions there.
---
My Dragon's Dogma Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/626514-dragons-dogma/reviews/review-151162
#42SakurafanboyPosted 8/13/2012 3:36:22 AM
I love my 3DS's box. Can't wait to get a 3DS XL and have its box be the baby bro. :-)
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#43MogwaiFSPosted 8/13/2012 3:43:55 AM
I stopped reading at "Pachter". The man gives analysts all over the world, in every field, a bad name. He is like those fake slot machines that don't pay out .. for amusement purposes only.
---
Rizzen76 - PSN/XBL
#44PedroMontanaPosted 8/13/2012 3:46:05 AM
Actually, Nintendo's cardboard boxes are really good, and they usually come with a free video game console.
---
No More Heroes
#45larieNLPosted 8/13/2012 3:47:22 AM
kinglink13 posted...
Wouldn't that also be the case for Sony and Microsoft fans?.

this goed ESPECIALLY for sony fans... MS fans also but less
#46Ice WeaselPosted 8/13/2012 4:09:30 AM
kinglink13 posted...

I honestly doubt it. Nintendo fans seem to be a far more fervent bunch. The blind loyalty people have to that brand is actually a little bit disturbing. I put more hours into the NES, SNES, and N64 than I care to admit, but they lost me with the GC and I haven't looked back.
#47lunchEATSyouPosted 8/13/2012 4:15:05 AM
Ice Weasel posted...
kinglink13 posted...

I honestly doubt it. Nintendo fans seem to be a far more fervent bunch. The blind loyalty people have to that brand is actually a little bit disturbing. I put more hours into the NES, SNES, and N64 than I care to admit, but they lost me with the GC and I haven't looked back.

Read this, if you are curious.

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
---
"I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards." - GeassMaster
#48Joehop007Posted 8/13/2012 4:19:24 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Some fanboys are like this, we call them Nintendrones.

Some haters are like you, we call your kind of people trolls.
---
My Game of the Year: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Broke my pipe on some fatass" - RPG_Apostle
#49Tzuba12Posted 8/13/2012 4:21:06 AM
MegaWinFTW posted...
He does have a point. It doesn't only apply to Nintendo fanboys but it seems more prevalent. Honestly the amount of absolutely blind fanboyism on this board genuinely scares me sometimes.

The levels of personal insults getting thrown around just shows that he touched a nerve and if you aren't a fanboy you shouldn't get so worked up over it. Also he's perfectly credible when he's criticising another company or system, he's only this evil person whenever it's Nintendo's turn.

Nobody ever takes Paster seriously no matter what he says about another company. He's just not a good analyst at all. And you wanna see fanboyism? Go to the Vita board and watch the fanboys try to spin the extremely low sales of the Vita into a GOOD thing.

Seriously, a fanboy is a fanboy.
---
Go here and pay me for stuff! http://fiverr.com/tzuba
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#50VarietyofGamezPosted 8/13/2012 4:28:19 AM
PedroMontana posted...
Actually, Nintendo's cardboard boxes are really good, and they usually come with a free video game console.

Lol. Pachter is such an idiot.
---
VarietyofGamez