lolz Pachter says Nintendo fans will buy a cardboard Box that Says Nintendo

#91SentinoxPosted 8/13/2012 6:13:01 PM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
I dislike pachter for 3 reasons

1) Hes never right when it comes to nintendo, so I can understand the constant attack mode some people take

2) He says hes never right when it comes to nintendo, so it makes it seem like he says the things he says to troll

3) He doesnt know who yoshi is.

YOSHI, the amazing green dino, egg hurler, he is so cool, the fact pachter has no idea who that is makes me question is cool factor

Piccolo is a Yoshi
---
My defense against the evils of the internet. Flame shield, Bridge, Flame throwers(for trolls). and with these i am safe on the message boards
#92bigjclassicPosted 8/13/2012 8:36:31 PM
PS3 and 360 fans were the worst by far all gen. This cannot be disputed.

And lol at the guy who said there is a big concentration of nintendo fans on the Wii U board....really.

If the nintendo fans aren't hyped for the new console then who would be.

Pachter is the figure head of the American Gaming Media and he has been on a mission to embarrass Nintendo.

Nintendo the company that caters to all people....
Something is wrong with that in my books, something is seriously wrong.
---
PSN: classicviolence <people=ignorance>
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#93walnut100Posted 8/13/2012 9:01:21 PM
It's true ya know
---
We Americans will never take over the world. We're far too lazy.
We'll outsource the task to India, and then take the credit for it. ~ Waffleman
#94KaiserLeoPosted 8/13/2012 9:21:21 PM
bigjclassic posted...
PS3 and 360 fans were the worst by far all gen. This cannot be disputed.

Disagree. Anyone who thinks another console is better with the Wii's lacking in 3rd party, the PS360 being the same for a bulk of the library and the hardware problems on all three fronts clearly has rocks in their head.
---
MD II/GB/GBC/GBC/N64/PSOne/GBA/PS2/NGC/PS2s/DS/Wii/PS3/PSP 2k/360/PS2s/DSiXL/PSP 3k/PS3s/360s
#95DialgadudePosted 8/13/2012 9:56:02 PM
Howdy GameFAQs. It seems this thread got famous.

http://www.destructoid.com/pachter-upsets-nintendo-fans-says-they-ll-buy-anything-232986.phtml
#96SoeroahPosted 8/13/2012 11:14:09 PM
To be fair, he's kinda correct.

Usually a box with 'Nintendo' written on it has a game system or game made by Nintendo in it. If someone's a fan of Nintendo, it stands to reason they'd buy said box.
#97The J0kerPosted 8/13/2012 11:54:44 PM
Endgame posted...
I don't see how his statement is in any way inaccurate

It truly is a crime to buy games from one of. if not the best, developers/publishers in the world.

after they've turned into one of the very worst? like for example..... what Nintendo has done over the past 6-7 years?

why yes, yes it is

This might shock you, but people who like Nintendo games don't care what you think about those games.
#98gamebuyer22Posted 8/14/2012 12:48:00 AM
VanderZoo posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
I think he meant "fanboys". And it's true of any fanboy. Nintendo or otherwise.

I think it's more true of Nintendo fanboys, and I don't believe all fanboys are created equal. Nintendo fans seem to have more blind loyalty. That's why when the sixaxis controller didn't have rumble, PS3 fans complained. But when Nintendo doesn't include rumble, Nintendo fans will say how they never wanted it in the first place.

That's just one example. I bet if the Wii U came with no online, you'd get Nintendo fanboys defending Nintendo over that decision as well.

Another thing is the Wiis subpar graphics. All the sudden Nintendo fans this gen dont care about graphics yet every Nintendo console before that promoted graphics as its main selling point. If the Wii actually had good graphics they would all be saying "the graphics are amazing" but since Wii doesnt have impressive graphics they all say "graphics dont matter".
#99frogman_295Posted 8/14/2012 12:55:42 AM
gamebuyer22 posted...
VanderZoo posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
I think he meant "fanboys". And it's true of any fanboy. Nintendo or otherwise.

I think it's more true of Nintendo fanboys, and I don't believe all fanboys are created equal. Nintendo fans seem to have more blind loyalty. That's why when the sixaxis controller didn't have rumble, PS3 fans complained. But when Nintendo doesn't include rumble, Nintendo fans will say how they never wanted it in the first place.

That's just one example. I bet if the Wii U came with no online, you'd get Nintendo fanboys defending Nintendo over that decision as well.

Another thing is the Wiis subpar graphics. All the sudden Nintendo fans this gen dont care about graphics yet every Nintendo console before that promoted graphics as its main selling point. If the Wii actually had good graphics they would all be saying "the graphics are amazing" but since Wii doesnt have impressive graphics they all say "graphics dont matter".

This may come as a shock to you, but there is a little gray area in between buying a console with less than "bleeding-edge" visuals and paying $300 for a cardboard box.
#100ZimbabweBobPosted 8/14/2012 4:23:28 AM
Why do people listen to this uninformed tool? He's a business analyst with ZERO knowledge of gaming, His opinion should only matter to investors who know even less about gaming than he does.
---
"There's something that doesn't make sense... let's go poke it with a stick!" -The Doctor
MW3 FC:0697-5894-6879 COD BO:1828-2895-7645 MHT:3HYE7P