Nintendo needs to get their online services together.

#21P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/18/2012 10:41:05 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
How exactly does it suck? I've used the Xbox Market, Steam Market and several online stores and the 3DS eShop is just fine in comparison.

Less content, unorganized, lose all your games if you lose your system (huge deal)

1: It's been a year in comparison
2: It's organized fairly well and I find it easier to navigate than Xbox
3: Nintendo Network fixes that
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_lDpKDVoQ&feature=colike
#22DemonDog666Posted 8/19/2012 8:19:46 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
How exactly does it suck? I've used the Xbox Market, Steam Market and several online stores and the 3DS eShop is just fine in comparison.

Less content, unorganized, lose all your games if you lose your system (huge deal)

1. Vita's has been up less then a year.
2. It's been a few months since I checked but your a biased fanboy, so hard to say
3. Says who? Not Nintendo, I'll believe it when it happens and not a second sooner, everyone thought 3DS online wouldn't have all the problems it does because of Nintendo's bs.
#23P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/19/2012 8:44:01 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

2. It's been a few months since I checked but your a biased fanboy, so hard to say
3. Says who? Not Nintendo, I'll believe it when it happens and not a second sooner, everyone thought 3DS online wouldn't have all the problems it does because of Nintendo's bs.

1: Vita's shop is lacking in new content as well
2: There's nothing to debate here, and I won't acknowledge your attempts at instigation
3: Nintendo recently revealed that they would be able to restore accounts with the Network. Before the Network is up you can still restore your account data, but they either needed the broken system, or a valid Police Report to prove validity.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30976
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_lDpKDVoQ&feature=colike
#24DTY3Posted 8/19/2012 9:13:45 AM
Con5005 posted...
Why people are praising a online system to a system that they don't even have....

We don't even know if the quality of how Wii U runs compares to 360 and ps3 when it comes to connecting with others online and that its not a lag fest no matter what game is played.

Same reason people are bashing it.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/dty16 <----FCs
GE 4813 3424 1557 Quick Man
#25DemonDog666Posted 8/19/2012 11:09:12 AM
2: There's nothing to debate here, and I won't acknowledge your attempts at instigation
3: Nintendo recently revealed that they would be able to restore accounts with the Network. Before the Network is up you can still restore your account data, but they either needed the broken system, or a valid Police Report to prove validity.

1. Still has more then 3DS and is getting more faster.
2. No there isn't, either it's gotten better or you're blind, and I can't check so whatever.
3. So in other words it's the same as a system transfer minus having to pay the fee to repair and your still out of luck if you lose it, or something steals it unless your house was broken into.
#26maxmansupaPosted 8/19/2012 7:44:03 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

I'm just gonna give you forewarning, Demondog666 is a known Vita fanboy and doesn't like it when other posters call him out on his lunacy.
#27DemonDog666Posted 8/20/2012 9:49:58 AM
maxmansupa posted...
I'm just gonna give you forewarning, Demondog666 is a known Vita fanboy and doesn't like it when other posters call him out on his lunacy.

Not a fanboy and how is common sense lunacy, oh right you're the fanboys
#281shadetail1Posted 8/20/2012 9:54:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29DemonDog666Posted 8/20/2012 11:58:53 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
maxmansupa posted...

Let's be even more precise: Demondog666 is a habitual liar with a long history of posting known falsehoods. If you challenge him on his lies, he simply spams more lies. He's not worth paying attention to. It's best to just plonk him onto your ignore list.

So sick of you trolls, name one instance I lied. You are all so full of bull you just make up stuff to make me look bad because you can't handle facts.
#30kayoticdreamzPosted 8/20/2012 12:02:30 PM
sonicboom510 posted...
Is it still WiFi only? Or is there an Ethernet port?

No built in ethernet. There is a USB 2.0 LAN adaptar provided by Nintendo for the Wii that is compatible with the WiiU for about $12.

that sucks. guess ill buy one then if the wii u has a worthwhile online as they claim.

and yea im keeping the wii so i have a Gamecube Player.