Konami any Wii U games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Konami any Wii U games
3 years ago#1
What happen to Konami ? They use to make great games, I had to visit Konami's website just to see if they are still in business, nothing announced for the Wii U

Is Konami still a top tier developer,?

On the companies website nothing special Skullgirls, Silent Hill-downpour, Birds of steel and a Frogger game. I can't believe this is the same Company that made the excellent Metal Gear Solid, the original Silent Hill game, Suikoden II and Gradius V, a gem of a shooter
3 years ago#2
Just because they don't wanna develop games for the Wii U doesn't mean they aren't a top tier developer anymore.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
3 years ago#3
Linetrix posted...
Just because they don't wanna develop games for the Wii U doesn't mean they aren't a top tier developer anymore.

Wii U aside, they aren't really that big anymore, specially with recent issues such as the Silent Hill collection on the 360 and the madness behind Metal Gear Risen. A lot of people are not happy with how they're handling things. I'd say they have more criticism on them than either Capcom or Sega.
3 years ago#4
Linetrix posted...

What good games Are they Making?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance looks really good... but it's not being developed by them.
---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.
3 years ago#5
Linetrix posted...

They haven't released very games lately, being really...

Not to mention they're publishers, mainly.
3 years ago#6
Isn't their a PES Soccer game coming from Konami for Wii U? Could have sworn that was announced.
---
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
3 years ago#7
Konami doesn't shy away from Nintendo. Just because there is nothing at the moment, it will come.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
(message deleted)
3 years ago#9
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Konami doesn't shy away from Nintendo. Just because there is nothing at the moment, it will come.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Konami will avoid Nintendo's newest console. Just because they don't have anything announced at the moment doesn't mean they will not support the WiiU at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Konami any Wii U games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived