Konami any Wii U games

#1ymmac1707Posted 8/18/2012 12:35:42 PM
What happen to Konami ? They use to make great games, I had to visit Konami's website just to see if they are still in business, nothing announced for the Wii U

Is Konami still a top tier developer,?

On the companies website nothing special Skullgirls, Silent Hill-downpour, Birds of steel and a Frogger game. I can't believe this is the same Company that made the excellent Metal Gear Solid, the original Silent Hill game, Suikoden II and Gradius V, a gem of a shooter
#2LinetrixPosted 8/18/2012 12:40:58 PM
Just because they don't wanna develop games for the Wii U doesn't mean they aren't a top tier developer anymore.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#3gamercat86Posted 8/18/2012 1:05:02 PM
Linetrix posted...
Just because they don't wanna develop games for the Wii U doesn't mean they aren't a top tier developer anymore.

Wii U aside, they aren't really that big anymore, specially with recent issues such as the Silent Hill collection on the 360 and the madness behind Metal Gear Risen. A lot of people are not happy with how they're handling things. I'd say they have more criticism on them than either Capcom or Sega.
#4Soanevalcke6Posted 8/18/2012 1:07:36 PM
Linetrix posted...

What good games Are they Making?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance looks really good... but it's not being developed by them.
---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.
#5MelkacPosted 8/18/2012 1:13:27 PM
Linetrix posted...

They haven't released very games lately, being really...

Not to mention they're publishers, mainly.
#6lp913Posted 8/18/2012 2:22:45 PM
Isn't their a PES Soccer game coming from Konami for Wii U? Could have sworn that was announced.
---
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#7Wiiplayer111Posted 8/18/2012 2:29:35 PM
Konami doesn't shy away from Nintendo. Just because there is nothing at the moment, it will come.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#8hellbringherPosted 8/18/2012 2:45:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9JTaanaaPosted 8/20/2012 12:12:55 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Konami doesn't shy away from Nintendo. Just because there is nothing at the moment, it will come.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Konami will avoid Nintendo's newest console. Just because they don't have anything announced at the moment doesn't mean they will not support the WiiU at all.