What gaming company would you want nintendo to buy

#1tman431Posted 8/21/2012 3:48:36 PM
I'd say THQ or Ubisoft main reasons are, THQ is struggling and they have good exclusives, and for ubisoft it is because they're supporting nintendo so heavily that it'd
be a good choice
---
If life gives you lemons squeeze them into your enemies eyes and laugh
#2P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/21/2012 3:50:06 PM
Sega
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_lDpKDVoQ&feature=colike
#3jmichaelbpPosted 8/21/2012 3:52:46 PM
Ubisoft, doubt it would happen, they did say they weren't married to Nintendo.... could it mean that they are going to marry Nintendo one day?

Nintendisoft is now my OTP.
#4b1gt0nePosted 8/21/2012 3:52:48 PM
Capcom
#5LilMajerCartunePosted 8/21/2012 3:52:57 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Sega

---
"I'm not a nerd, I just Google a lot." - David "Lil Majer" Prunty
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 8/21/2012 3:53:33 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Capcom

---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.
#7MrNoob96Posted 8/21/2012 3:54:47 PM
LilMajerCartune posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Sega
Soanevalcke6 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Capcom

---
by the way im new here
#81shadetail1Posted 8/21/2012 3:57:07 PM
It would have to be someone who brings something new to the table. A North American or European developer would probably be best for that, since they have their Japanese bases covered perfectly well.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#9FenderMasterPosted 8/21/2012 3:57:36 PM
Rockstar would be a smart purchase since Rockstar tends not to make games for Nintendo home consoles.

Activision is no longer worth buying, CoD has peaked and so has WoW. They have nothing else.

Capcom would be a major coup for them, but I don't know if Capcom is as good as they used to be. They're horribly managed.

Personally I'd rather they invested in creating new studios rather than buying studio exclusivity.
---
I know street fighter way better then I know my wife. I keep getting caught in her frame traps -- Lazy Jones
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 8/21/2012 3:58:14 PM
jmichaelbp posted...
Ubisoft, doubt it would happen, they did say they weren't married to Nintendo.... could it mean that they are going to marry Nintendo one day?

Nintendisoft is now my OTP.

Ew. You know what Nintendo means right? Roughly, it translates to "Leave luck to heaven". I just love that.
---
"When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. A man dies when he is forgotten."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_lDpKDVoQ&feature=colike