anybody going to reserve at bestbuy?

#11EternalDividePosted 8/21/2012 11:42:20 PM
As a former Best Buy employee.
No one should do business with that company. Most backwards customer service expectations ever. I honestly hope they go under. And it's looking like it might just happen too.
#12G2584Posted 8/22/2012 6:22:01 AM
Nope. Amazon will still be tax free for my state.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.
#13rockyminPosted 8/22/2012 10:09:13 AM
Nintendo316T posted...
BSerenity posted...
I am thinking of GS. Only because the Bestbuy near me has really incompetent employees and they reek of M$, lol. I wish/hope Amazon actually gets back to carrying Nintendo products... le sigh..

Possibly good news? Amazon is selling the 3DS XL and not through some third party.

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Blue-Black/dp/B008GEH9HO/ref=sr_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1345602782&sr=1-6

Bad news! Those 3DS systems aren't sold by Amazon, but by third parties in the Amazon marketplace. Sorry guys, we may have to preorder the WiiU elsewhere.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#14Nintendo316TPosted 8/22/2012 11:01:31 AM
rockymin posted...
Nintendo316T posted...
BSerenity posted...
I am thinking of GS. Only because the Bestbuy near me has really incompetent employees and they reek of M$, lol. I wish/hope Amazon actually gets back to carrying Nintendo products... le sigh..

Possibly good news? Amazon is selling the 3DS XL and not through some third party.

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Blue-Black/dp/B008GEH9HO/ref=sr_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1345602782&sr=1-6

Bad news! Those 3DS systems aren't sold by Amazon, but by third parties in the Amazon marketplace. Sorry guys, we may have to preorder the WiiU elsewhere.

Ah! They changed it. Yesterday it said "Sold by Amazon.com" Bastards. Seems they don't sell Vitas either.
---
PSN, X-Box Live, Steam: Nintendo316
3DS: 1375-7216-1904
#15pqlamz000Posted 8/22/2012 10:58:22 PM
SSJMario posted...
Some Best Buy stores have a history of not holding on to pre-orders and selling them to whoever gets there first. Or not even getting enough to fill their pre-order list.

This happened to me with Skyward Sword. Never got my gold wiimote. I'd recommend choosing a store other than Best Buy.
---
Give me something for my inventory :D
Current Inventory: @(^_^)@ ====O T-T <(^_^<) (::) monkey, spoon, miracle tears, Kirby, cookie