Wii U version of Assassins Creed 3 to miss several graphical features

#31SentinoxPosted 8/23/2012 3:10:52 PM
MichyMaster posted...
Doesn't surprise me... its a Nintendo console after all :3

This is the kind of post that makes me think that people on this board began gaming in 06.
---
CEO of the PlayStation Vita Cinema Snack Fun Land. Employees 2
#32squatch22Posted 8/23/2012 3:13:50 PM
Sentinox posted...
MichyMaster posted...
Doesn't surprise me... its a Nintendo console after all :3

This is the kind of post that makes me think that people on this board began gaming in 06.

---
3DS bashing is not considered trolling, but being on the Vita board IS considered trolling.
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#33Sami1000Posted 8/23/2012 3:24:13 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Sweet Jesus does no one read the articles they post. Its not because Wii U is weak or anything like that. Its just the fact the Ubisoft still needs time to finish the port.

If this was nothing special then why is this news? Why would they needlessly even bring this up? Ubisoft should know damn well that people are pulling their hair out because they want to know wii u's hardware power and have accurate comparison with current gen so news like this gets pretty bad very fast.
#34DTY3Posted 8/23/2012 6:11:16 PM
Ubisoft pulls in its claim that the Wii U version would be the best looking.

Except they arent pulling that claim.

also misleading topic title ftw. Minor lighting and particle effects are not "several graphic features"

Several graphic features would be 30FPS, bad draw distance, etc
---
http://www.backloggery.com/dty16 <----FCs
GE 4813 3424 1557 Quick Man
#35ZBug_Posted 8/23/2012 6:53:48 PM
If I want super advanced hardware I'd play on the pc, which I do, so I'll buy the wii u for its games and controller, not its graphics, that's what my pc is for.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#36Non_AdoPosted 8/23/2012 8:37:50 PM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=183989

Ubisoft pulls in its claim that the Wii U version would be the best looking. Earlier this week, Zombi U was also confirmed to be graphically inferior to other games on the market.

The Dead or Alive developer had to be 'creative' to get the Wii U port to properly run. A next-gen system struggling with software even 6 year old hardware can run is at the least worrying.

Oh wow, Killeryoshi8, I am sorry you did not find the full article that gave you the full details. The excerpt you are using is leaving out key details like the game is 99% done, and that the missing details were in the demo and not the actual game. The demo was missing those details, but of course you would not know that from this article.

The other comments just seem superficial when your main topic is founded on nothing.
#37link5003Posted 8/23/2012 8:42:38 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Sweet Jesus does no one read the articles they post. Its not because Wii U is weak or anything like that. Its just the fact the Ubisoft still needs time to finish the port.

If this was nothing special then why is this news? Why would they needlessly even bring this up? Ubisoft should know damn well that people are pulling their hair out because they want to know wii u's hardware power and have accurate comparison with current gen so news like this gets pretty bad very fast.

Someone doesn't know how news works in the gaming industry...
---
3DS Friend Code: 1461 - 6679 - 3387
Please PM me with your Friend Code if this is not a FC thread and I'll do my best to add you.
#38gamebuyer22Posted 8/23/2012 8:59:25 PM
All it took was 5 sec of video to see that Zombie U is just average by Ps3 360 standards.