I think I'm more excited about the next Retro game then anything else.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think I'm more excited about the next Retro game then anything else.

User Info: VeryInsane

VeryInsane
4 years ago#1
At least Nintendo wise, admittedly.

I actually think Retro's the best Nintendo developer, and maybe even arguably the best developer currently. And I say this despite buying all of like 6 or 7 Wii games since Brawl came out. (You can guess what one of them was)

I think all that are just as good as Retro are Valve, Irrational, and maybe Bioware or Eidos Montreal, but other then that I have trouble thinking of developers that have come close to Retro in the last 10 years.
Fighting game scrub, magic scrub, cook scrub...
Might as well call me an everything scrub! @_@

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
4 years ago#2
They're pretty damn good. I haven't been disappointed yet by them. Lets hope they keep it up.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#3
Whatever happened to Troll Wars?
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08

User Info: Sentinox

Sentinox
4 years ago#4
VeryInsane posted...
At least Nintendo wise, admittedly.

I actually think Retro's the best Nintendo developer, and maybe even arguably the best developer currently. And I say this despite buying all of like 6 or 7 Wii games since Brawl came out. (You can guess what one of them was)

I think all that are just as good as Retro are Valve, Irrational, and maybe Bioware or Eidos Montreal, but other then that I have trouble thinking of developers that have come close to Retro in the last 10 years.

Retro is awesome.
CEO of the PlayStation Vita Cinema Snack Fun Land. Employees 2

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#5
Retro Studios is currently the best Developer in the Industry.
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.

User Info: Sentinox

Sentinox
4 years ago#6
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Super true.
CEO of the PlayStation Vita Cinema Snack Fun Land. Employees 2

VeryInsane
4 years ago#7
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Whatever happened to Troll Wars?

Ultimate Troll Wars IV: Modern Warfare 3: Arcade Edition: Game Of The Year Edition is coming out in about a week with Panda On Disc DLC. Just got too excessive and the developers ran it into the ground a while ago. It's a shame.

Anyway, how's continually trolling Nintendo fans by googling random articles of analysts?

VeryInsane
4 years ago#8
Soanevalcke6 posted...

I actually kinda agree with this, especially given that they made Prime.

User Info: STE573

STE573
4 years ago#9
One of the most over rated developers ever. Studios like Level 5 and Naughty Dog are better imo. Still being a fan of the metroid prime I can only find myself giddy for the announcement :)
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Minecraft (360) Dead Space 2 (360) Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL (Vita) Tales of the Abyss (3DS)

VeryInsane
4 years ago#10
STE573 posted...
One of the most over rated developers ever. Studios like Level 5 and Naughty Dog are better imo. Still being a fan of the metroid prime I can only find myself giddy for the announcement :)

Naughty Dog is very good too. I actually feel like their games get better and better with each installment they make, and that's always a plus. The Crash playstation trilogy is alright, but I liked Jak and Uncharted more. Especially with Uncharted I'm looking forward to Last of Us.

Level 5 is interesting because I didn't really like their DQ games that much but I liked Layton and think Ni No Kuni should be pretty good.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think I'm more excited about the next Retro game then anything else.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived