I think I'm more excited about the next Retro game then anything else.

#1VeryInsanePosted 8/24/2012 9:13:24 AM
At least Nintendo wise, admittedly.

I actually think Retro's the best Nintendo developer, and maybe even arguably the best developer currently. And I say this despite buying all of like 6 or 7 Wii games since Brawl came out. (You can guess what one of them was)

I think all that are just as good as Retro are Valve, Irrational, and maybe Bioware or Eidos Montreal, but other then that I have trouble thinking of developers that have come close to Retro in the last 10 years.
---
Fighting game scrub, magic scrub, cook scrub...
Might as well call me an everything scrub! @_@
#2darkqueenhelbaPosted 8/24/2012 9:13:58 AM
They're pretty damn good. I haven't been disappointed yet by them. Lets hope they keep it up.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#3Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 8/24/2012 9:14:08 AM
Whatever happened to Troll Wars?
---
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08
#4SentinoxPosted 8/24/2012 9:15:02 AM
VeryInsane posted...
At least Nintendo wise, admittedly.

I actually think Retro's the best Nintendo developer, and maybe even arguably the best developer currently. And I say this despite buying all of like 6 or 7 Wii games since Brawl came out. (You can guess what one of them was)

I think all that are just as good as Retro are Valve, Irrational, and maybe Bioware or Eidos Montreal, but other then that I have trouble thinking of developers that have come close to Retro in the last 10 years.

Retro is awesome.
---
CEO of the PlayStation Vita Cinema Snack Fun Land. Employees 2
#5Soanevalcke6Posted 8/24/2012 9:16:32 AM
Retro Studios is currently the best Developer in the Industry.
---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.
#6SentinoxPosted 8/24/2012 9:18:45 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Super true.
---
CEO of the PlayStation Vita Cinema Snack Fun Land. Employees 2
#7VeryInsane(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 9:20:06 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Whatever happened to Troll Wars?

Ultimate Troll Wars IV: Modern Warfare 3: Arcade Edition: Game Of The Year Edition is coming out in about a week with Panda On Disc DLC. Just got too excessive and the developers ran it into the ground a while ago. It's a shame.

Anyway, how's continually trolling Nintendo fans by googling random articles of analysts?
---
#8VeryInsane(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 9:21:56 AM
Soanevalcke6 posted...

I actually kinda agree with this, especially given that they made Prime.
---
#9STE573Posted 8/24/2012 9:26:59 AM
One of the most over rated developers ever. Studios like Level 5 and Naughty Dog are better imo. Still being a fan of the metroid prime I can only find myself giddy for the announcement :)
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Minecraft (360) Dead Space 2 (360) Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL (Vita) Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#10VeryInsane(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 9:31:41 AM
STE573 posted...
One of the most over rated developers ever. Studios like Level 5 and Naughty Dog are better imo. Still being a fan of the metroid prime I can only find myself giddy for the announcement :)

Naughty Dog is very good too. I actually feel like their games get better and better with each installment they make, and that's always a plus. The Crash playstation trilogy is alright, but I liked Jak and Uncharted more. Especially with Uncharted I'm looking forward to Last of Us.

Level 5 is interesting because I didn't really like their DQ games that much but I liked Layton and think Ni No Kuni should be pretty good.
---