I think I'm more excited about the next Retro game then anything else.

#21ElectricMolePosted 8/24/2012 3:22:09 PM
Retro have done no wrong...so far
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#22BSerenityPosted 8/24/2012 3:25:38 PM
STE573 posted...
VeryInsane posted...
STE573 posted...
One of the most over rated developers ever. Studios like Level 5 and Naughty Dog are better imo. Still being a fan of the metroid prime I can only find myself giddy for the announcement :)

Naughty Dog is very good too. I actually feel like their games get better and better with each installment they make, and that's always a plus. The Crash playstation trilogy is alright, but I liked Jak and Uncharted more. Especially with Uncharted I'm looking forward to Last of Us.

Level 5 is interesting because I didn't really like their DQ games that much but I liked Layton and think Ni No Kuni should be pretty good.

Level 5 is my favourite at the moment like, they just seem to produce gold, it a highly subjective opinion like, I know people who think that Bethesda is the be all and end all...

L5 was my favorite until they started to crap on their NA/EU fan base in WKC/2... Ni No Kuni looks very good tho. Where is DC3 tho?!
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#23CloudStrife630Posted 8/24/2012 3:29:57 PM
I don't think Retro is better than EAD Tokyo.
---
http://i.imgur.com/lnMGr.png
#24elheberPosted 8/24/2012 4:35:37 PM
What if Nintendo told Retro, "I don't care what you do, but make it have MAGNIFICENT GRAPHICS."
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#25VeryInsane(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 6:52:16 AM
What if that's what they did. And that's why their games have magnificent graphics and are awesome.

EAD Tokyo is close. But DKCR is the best Wii game while Galaxy 1 + 2 are both Top 5. So is MP3.

Then again, I haven't played a few games on Wii that are considered classic yet. Like Xenoblade.
---
Fighting game scrub, magic scrub, cook scrub...
Might as well call me an everything scrub! @_@
#26STE573Posted 8/25/2012 6:56:20 AM
VeryInsane posted...
What if that's what they did. And that's why their games have magnificent graphics and are awesome.

EAD Tokyo is close. But DKCR is the best Wii game while Galaxy 1 + 2 are both Top 5. So is MP3.

Then again, I haven't played a few games on Wii that are considered classic yet. Like Xenoblade.

Xenoblade will get a place in the all time hall of fame, it is nothing short of a masterpiece.

As for Dark Cloud 3, I remember a rumor a few years back that it was in development but that turned out to be WKC2 or something, I was gutted to say the least.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Minecraft (360) Dead Space 2 (360) Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL (Vita) Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
#27Soanevalcke6Posted 8/25/2012 7:04:08 AM
VeryInsane posted...

Xenoblade is my Second Best Game of this Generation. Beating Deus Ex: Human Revolution in 3rd, and Beat By Metroid Prime Trilogy in First.
---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.