Why is Nintendo releasing a console in 2012 with 2005 visuals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why is Nintendo releasing a console in 2012 with 2005 visuals?

User Info: JackTheRimmer

JackTheRimmer
4 years ago#1
Its been confirmed. Games don't look any better and sometimes worse than on the 360

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
4 years ago#2
Because Nintendo likes it cheap (for them, not for the consumers).
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 years ago#3
You know the system isn't out yet. It seems like some people think the Wii U has already been released. Every game is still in development and a year from now every game on Wii U will probably look better than PS3/360.

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
4 years ago#4
lowuw posted...
You know the system isn't out yet. It seems like some people think the Wii U has already been released. Every game is still in development and a year from now every game on Wii U will probably look better than PS3/360.

Yeah, they said the same thing when the Wii was a few months from being released...
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: Spade59

Spade59
4 years ago#5
The originality, oh my.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63841496

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
4 years ago#6
People said the Wii would look better than ps3/360? I know Wii U games will look better a year from now compared to its launch game.

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#7
it's one of those not trying days, isn't it?
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
4 years ago#8
in what universe do Wii U games look like PS3 launch games?

User Info: VGAddict90

VGAddict90
4 years ago#9
You LITERALLY replaced "2006" and PS3" with "2005" and "360", respectively. If you're going to troll, at least be original.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
4 years ago#10
Spade59 posted...
The originality, oh my.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63841496
"I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards." - GeassMaster
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why is Nintendo releasing a console in 2012 with 2005 visuals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived