Why is Nintendo releasing a console in 2012 with 2005 visuals?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why is Nintendo releasing a console in 2012 with 2005 visuals?
3 years ago#1
Its been confirmed. Games don't look any better and sometimes worse than on the 360
3 years ago#2
Because Nintendo likes it cheap (for them, not for the consumers).
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
3 years ago#3
You know the system isn't out yet. It seems like some people think the Wii U has already been released. Every game is still in development and a year from now every game on Wii U will probably look better than PS3/360.
3 years ago#4
lowuw posted...
You know the system isn't out yet. It seems like some people think the Wii U has already been released. Every game is still in development and a year from now every game on Wii U will probably look better than PS3/360.

Yeah, they said the same thing when the Wii was a few months from being released...
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
3 years ago#5
The originality, oh my.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63841496
3 years ago#6
People said the Wii would look better than ps3/360? I know Wii U games will look better a year from now compared to its launch game.
3 years ago#7
it's one of those not trying days, isn't it?
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
3 years ago#8
in what universe do Wii U games look like PS3 launch games?
3 years ago#9
You LITERALLY replaced "2006" and PS3" with "2005" and "360", respectively. If you're going to troll, at least be original.
3 years ago#10
Spade59 posted...
The originality, oh my.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63841496

---
"I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards." - GeassMaster
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why is Nintendo releasing a console in 2012 with 2005 visuals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived