So what third party games will Wii U miss out on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what third party games will Wii U miss out on?

User Info: mistermerk

mistermerk
4 years ago#31
teh_kyle00 posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...
quickposter posted...
Wii U (like any console) will be about the exclusives but third party games will exist and will just be a bonus. Like every other console.

No.

If you buy a console for third party multi-plats, you're doing it wrong.

You buy a console for the exclusives (features or games) it provides, unless you're an idiot.

I guess there are lots of idiots out there who buy their 360s for games like Mass Effect 2/3, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Crysis 2/3, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, COD, Skyrim, Borderlands, Fallout, etc., etc. lol

People buy consoles for a number of reasons and the ENTIRETY of the games library offered is a big factor. Exclusives are a factor too but are far from the only one. Nintendo has my favorite exclusives (Mario, Zelda, etc) but if I could only pick one system to own this gen (I own all three) it would be the 360, largely due to its entire library of great games (and Xbox Live). I would have hated to only own a Wii this gen and miss out on all those other great games, just because I buy a console only for exclusives, as you say. Or maybe I'm just an idiot, like all of the other millions and millions of multiple-console, or console-PC, owners/gamers.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So what third party games will Wii U miss out on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived