Could you imagine an online multiplayer METROID!!!!

#1b1gt0nePosted 8/27/2012 6:27:26 PM
2D of course. I just got chills
#2Soanevalcke6Posted 8/27/2012 6:29:18 PM
It doesnt fit with the style Metroid Goes for. Even if you Ignore the fact that Isolation is a big part of Metroid, another part about it is that you need the Power-up to go to the Next place, and i dont know how that can work with Multiplayer.
---
Qualities I look for in Games: Good Story, Atmosphere, Music, and Exploration
I'm A Genre Pro. Proud Member of the Metroid fanbase.
#3CrystalKing5426Posted 8/27/2012 6:30:55 PM
no. multiplayer is out of place in Metroid (even Hunters).
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#4ZvolTxPosted 8/27/2012 6:33:26 PM
I would have agreed until you said 2D.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
The official "top cool dude" of the Sonic Championship board
#5b1gt0ne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 6:33:40 PM
Of course they would change the structuring, make it like the castlevania on live and psn. Or like a Phantasy star online type deal?? I think it would be amazing fighting Kraid, Ridley, Mother brain,.....in co-op.
#6b1gt0ne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 6:36:35 PM
ZvoLtx posted...
I would have agreed until you said 2D.

They could do it like Phantasy Star Online. I think it would be AMAZING!! I gotta tell Reggie this!!
#7ZvolTxPosted 8/27/2012 6:38:10 PM
Ohh... You meant co-op.... Nah.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
The official "top cool dude" of the Sonic Championship board
#8Soanevalcke6Posted 8/27/2012 6:40:10 PM
I see where your coming from, But Metroid isnt an RPG series(Every Metroid Game is Action Adventure), and it would be weird to have a Metroid Game Suddenly be an RPG.

Now, Nintendo could seriously bring in some money if they can somehow find the Key to making a Successful MMOAA.
---
#9JohnnyCageMKPosted 8/27/2012 7:01:03 PM
Metroid is a Halo wannabe. Not saying it started like that cuz it was around first but when Halo came out and changed the industry Nintendo saw that and tried to cash in with the Prime series. People gave the first one a shot and realized it was boring and nobody bought 2 and 3.
---
YOLO
#10Soanevalcke6Posted 8/27/2012 7:02:19 PM
JohnnyCageMK posted...
Metroid is a Halo wannabe. Not saying it started like that cuz it was around first but when Halo came out and changed the industry Nintendo saw that and tried to cash in with the Prime series. People gave the first one a shot and realized it was boring and nobody bought 2 and 3.

Metroid Prime isnt in anyway Similar to Halo Other than Perspective and you can shoot stuff. You should stop talking out of your ass.
---