Elebits on Wii U.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Elebits on Wii U.

User Info: GameKing59

GameKing59
4 years ago#1
At this point, I have played and beaten both Elebits on Wii, and Elebits The Adventures of Kai and Zero on the DS. With both games having been beaten, I had a thought for a period of time.

Would it be possible to release a third Elebits game on the Wii U?

I'm asking seriously here. I would play another Elebits game if one got made. With the Wii U out soon, it would seem like a prime opportunity to add another game onto the franchise. Of course, I am kinda stumped on how to map the controls for Elebits to the Wii U Gamepad. Of course, chances are such a thing could possibly be done. Would anyone else play another game in the Elebits franchise, and could another game be done on the Wii U?

User Info: Thefunyarinpa

Thefunyarinpa
4 years ago#2
Yes.

Just...

Just yes!

I love you.
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------

User Info: JTaanaa

JTaanaa
4 years ago#3
I have not played Elebits, so I can't say otherwise, but I'd rather see MGS and CASTLEVANIA on WiiU. 2013-14 at latest.

User Info: Thefunyarinpa

Thefunyarinpa
4 years ago#4
JTaanaa posted...
I have not played Elebits, so I can't say otherwise, but I'd rather see MGS and CASTLEVANIA on WiiU. 2013-14 at latest.

.......Why did you even post here then?
*Official Quark of the Zero Escape board!*
--------------3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925--------------

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
4 years ago#5
They could probably do a lot of fancy physics and the like with the stronger hardware.
I say they make it.

User Info: Dr Edward Roivas

Dr Edward Roivas
4 years ago#6
The first time I played a Wii, at Digitalife in 2006, was with Elebits. I was pretty amazed.

But I never actually played it after that! Shame on me.
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.

GameKing59
4 years ago#7
JTaanaa:I did have a topic on how Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance would play on Wii U, but it's archived now.

Onto the topic at hand, I figure if you run into any power ups, perhaps you could store them on the Gamepad, and activate them by selecting them on the Gamepad screen.

User Info: lil_mocchi

lil_mocchi
4 years ago#8
I loved elebits
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#9
It would be pretty great. I imagine you could use the controller screen to look around for them.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES F1 ROC 2 Race of Champions"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

GameKing59
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I thought that too. Would that make the game too easy though?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Elebits on Wii U.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived