Stop fighting over consoles and which is better.

#1ajko000Posted 9/2/2012 1:10:09 PM
PC wins every argument.... I'm being dead serious. I hear all these topics complaining about graphics, GET A ****** PC THEN! Even if you want to exclude graphics, PC still wins! If I hear a single argument on controls I'll slap you silly, just hook it up to the PC. This is excluding the Wii U of course, but I just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention. Stop fighting, because the PC always wins.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House
#2GigaVoltsPosted 9/2/2012 1:11:16 PM
PC doesn't win. Xbox does. Followed By Nintendo then sony.

If we don't fight how will people know who is right and who is wrong?
#3hazerddexPosted 9/2/2012 1:14:56 PM
GigaVolts posted...

computers make games with programming. but i don't think your brain can comprehend that.
also consoles are pretty much computers with a different os system
they use the same graphics cards ram and CPU and computers. and both use motherboards.
#4ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 1:18:02 PM
GigaVolts posted...

"Xbox does". No... I'm talking about specs and power/graphics, and other hardware relating things.

In sales maybe, and other things, but anyone who thinks the PC is inferior is one or both of two things:

1. Uneducated and ignorant.
2. Too poor to buy a PC, and therefore they try to belittle it because they are bitter.

My advice? Save your money if you can't afford it and stop buying terrible titles and consoles.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House
#5wingo84Posted 9/2/2012 1:26:06 PM
People have been doing it since the 80's it's hardly gonna stop now... there is just something about having a console... not just the games. Its a nostalgic feeling for me... Sitting in front of my NES/Master System and loading the games up on the TV... Felt like The power was literally in your hands!
---
"Men face reality, Women don't... That's why men need to drink"
#6RioichiCooperPosted 9/2/2012 1:27:40 PM
Some people don't care about the graphics that you can achieve on the PC. Some people just want to play games that they enjoy, some of which are only available on one console.
#7hazerddexPosted 9/2/2012 1:28:31 PM
RioichiCooper posted...
Some people don't care about the graphics that you can achieve on the PC. Some people just want to play games that they enjoy, some of which are only available on one console.

this is true
#8frogman_295Posted 9/2/2012 1:31:05 PM
I thought this was going to be a civil discussion, but it turns out TC is a f***ing PC elitist. You are no better than console fanboys.
#9ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 1:42:49 PM
frogman_295 posted...
I thought this was going to be a civil discussion, but it turns out TC is a f***ing PC elitist. You are no better than console fanboys.

And? I go to the best side. PC's are the best side.
---
#10lp913Posted 9/2/2012 2:59:17 PM
I agree with the TC...but any other console gamers who continue to debate this are only setting themselves up to be future PC Elitists in the long run, especially when thier favorite company does not meet their daydreaming graphical fantasies.
---
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]