Nintendo will always be (the most) successful because...

#31NerdimusPrimePosted 9/3/2012 5:47:45 PM
MichyMaster posted...
Oh Nintendo hating trollboys... you never cease to suprise me...

---
Tua mater gerit caligas.
#32h0undd0ggPosted 9/3/2012 5:54:45 PM
GigaVolts posted...
Last time I checked, Halo and Kinect Sports were the best IPs. My opinion but you are entitled to yours.

lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRiAVv9Br3Q
#33sonic777Posted 9/3/2012 6:31:44 PM
homsarrunner3 posted...
But I asked for good series. Fable is not good by any stretch of the imagination. Arcade isn't a series, Dead Rising is too goofy for me to enjoy it, Crackdown is mediocre at best.

So Gears.

Mario is way too childish for me to enjoy, Zelda is not good by any stretch of the imagination, Pokemon is supportive of animal abuse, Metroid is mediocre at best.

Wow, this whole "being ignorant" thing is actually kind of fun. No wonder you post the crap you do.
#34homsarrunner3Posted 9/3/2012 6:35:05 PM
sonic777 posted...
homsarrunner3 posted...
But I asked for good series. Fable is not good by any stretch of the imagination. Arcade isn't a series, Dead Rising is too goofy for me to enjoy it, Crackdown is mediocre at best.

So Gears.

Mario is way too childish for me to enjoy, Zelda is not good by any stretch of the imagination, Pokemon is supportive of animal abuse, Metroid is mediocre at best.

Wow, this whole "being ignorant" thing is actually kind of fun. No wonder you post the crap you do.

I'm not being ignorant, I have a 360 and have played every game I described, except Gears. I stand by what I said, they are my opinions.
---
Official Profligate-hunter of the Fallout: New Vegas board.
Ave, true to Caesar.
#35donkeypunch1116Posted 9/3/2012 9:32:19 PM
Nintendo really does have the best IPs. As I've gotten older, my interest in games has faded drastically. I've become very picky, and most games now simply just don't appeal to me.

However, Nintendo games are different. They're colorful, imaginative, and generally relaxing to play. They tend to provide unique experiences that you almost never find anywhere else, spanning all kinds of genres.

And that is why, imo, they are the best in the world. They've been consistently creating amazing experiences for easily over 20 years now, and that's not something any other dev in my memory can lay claim to.

Just my two cents
---
-
PUNCHOUT1116: Often imitated, never outclassed