Wii U price and date leak w/ bonus

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U price and date leak w/ bonus
4 years ago#21
how about you post the website instead? That would give you some credibility. Right now, im just thinking bullcrap, Anyone with half a brain can edit webpages to say whatever they want.
Brawl Code-3051-7214-3118
Mains Are Ice Climbers, Gannon, And Mario-Add Me
4 years ago#22
TheFallenPriest posted...
how about you post the website instead? That would give you some credibility. Right now, im just thinking bullcrap, Anyone with half a brain can edit webpages to say whatever they want.

http://www.vpdinc.com/

You need an account for the site BTW.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
4 years ago#23
Hmm... while this sounds good, I doubt they'd release it on the 11th. It wouldn't make much sense to have it release the same day as Paper Mario Sticker Star, completely overshadowing the game.
Welcome to GameFAQs High! NO FUN ALLOWED
The Official GameFAQs Wii U Board President/Supreme Overlord
4 years ago#24
It's hard to read, so here it is:

WIIU SYSTEM - GM
11/11/12 $249.99

WIIU SYSTEM W/ - GM
11/11/12 $299.99

WIIU SYSTEM 349 W/ - GM
11/11/12 $349.99

What does this mean? Is the 299 one a bundle? And what's different about the 349 one?
4 years ago#25
I just think its easier to have a hard drive built in the system and it also takes up less space.
4 years ago#26
lowuw posted...
I just think its easier to have a hard drive built in the system and it also takes up less space.

Space inside the console will be at a premium, there won't be a built in HDD. There may be a model with more than the base 8gb of flash memory however.
PSN = Pendragoongp
Dragon's Dogma Pawn = Kasumi - Strider
4 years ago#27
I'd be happy with 32gb of flash memory.
4 years ago#28
Don't see the reason for adding the game in. The customer isn't getting any savings. They could just buy it separately. There would need to be something else included.
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
4 years ago#29
lowuw posted...
I'd be happy with 32gb of flash memory.

Not like it is expensive. Under $20 for the consumer in Micro / SD format.
PSN = Pendragoongp
Dragon's Dogma Pawn = Kasumi - Strider
4 years ago#30
@ first thought , you think the other two will come with harddrives(thats what other consoles do), but I thought It was all going to be cloud based except for the flash memory for game sames.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRiAVv9Br3Q
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U price and date leak w/ bonus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived