Wii U price and date leak w/ bonus

#31PendragoonPosted 9/3/2012 5:02:09 PM
The base Wii U has 8gb of flash memory with the options for SD cards or USB storage for expansion. There will not be a HDD in the Wii U.
---
PSN = Pendragoongp
Dragon's Dogma Pawn = Kasumi - Strider
#32h0undd0gg(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 5:06:33 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
The base Wii U has 8gb of flash memory with the options for SD cards or USB storage for expansion. There will not be a HDD in the Wii U.

what do you think the two bundles are?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRiAVv9Br3Q
#33PendragoonPosted 9/3/2012 5:15:16 PM
h0undd0gg posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

what do you think the two bundles are?

Nintendo Land will probably be included with both, and the top bundle will probably include Wii Remote, Chuk, and Pro Controller in addition to a SD card and maybe a digital game. At $100 over the base bundle they will have to include stuff people want and the Pro Controller and Wii Remote Plus guarantees that you are up to speed with all control options.
---
PSN = Pendragoongp
Dragon's Dogma Pawn = Kasumi - Strider
#34ArabrockermanXPosted 9/3/2012 5:23:28 PM
More internal memory with the $350 model?
#35andodelPosted 9/3/2012 5:36:22 PM
ArabrockermanX posted...

Memory would of course seem obvious, but Nintendo seems hellbent on no HDD. Having already said there will be 8 gigs flash, it seems pretty solidified. More likely the $300 model comes with a game (Probably Nintendo Land) and a pro controller. The $350 could be for people who didn't own a Wii, so it may have Wii remote/Nunchuck on top of the game and controller. Or maybe its all fake?
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#36Luigi4PresidentPosted 9/3/2012 5:41:25 PM
Poltergust posted...
...OK, I would have expected to blown up right now. Where's the hype? >_>

It's being released November 11th, as well. I bit sooner than I expected.

November 11th? No, they would not release on the same day as Paper Mario Sticker Star.
---
Every time I find the key to success, somebody changes the locks.
#37lowuwPosted 9/3/2012 5:55:45 PM
I don't think Nintendo ever confirmed 8gb of flash memory. I think that has just been assumed from rumors.
#38SirPiercePosted 9/3/2012 6:50:02 PM
If this is true, I'm getting the $350 one. The wait til 9.13 is killing me.
---
Non-Specific Action Figure for SSBU. Come on Nintendo, make it happen.
Games most excited for from E3...Watch Dogs, PASBR, Pikmin 3, NSMBU, ZombiU, Dishonored
#39abnergoinbigPosted 9/3/2012 7:12:31 PM
My brother will be getting the wii u but i cant wait to play zombi u.
#40ArabrockermanXPosted 9/3/2012 7:29:13 PM
andodel posted...
ArabrockermanX posted...

Memory would of course seem obvious, but Nintendo seems hellbent on no HDD. Having already said there will be 8 gigs flash, it seems pretty solidified. More likely the $300 model comes with a game (Probably Nintendo Land) and a pro controller. The $350 could be for people who didn't own a Wii, so it may have Wii remote/Nunchuck on top of the game and controller. Or maybe its all fake?

I didn't say anything about HDD.... I mean a little extra like a 32GB model.