So does the Wii U still use those nunchucks?

#1AxelPoePosted 9/6/2012 6:43:22 PM
Or is it all with that iPad style controller?
I hope so! I hate those nunchucks!
When I get home from work I just want to relax (if I play a game) and not be all jumping around looking like a fool... IMO.
---
Hope Never Dies!
#2kinglink13Posted 9/6/2012 6:45:02 PM
Yes, but that will be only used for BC games with Wii and developers that still want to use the Wiimote.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#3ImGanondorfLolPosted 9/6/2012 7:13:26 PM
But you are a fool.
#4Reznik00Posted 9/6/2012 7:38:34 PM
AxelPoe posted...
Or is it all with that iPad style controller?
I hope so! I hate those nunchucks!
When I get home from work I just want to relax (if I play a game) and not be all jumping around looking like a fool... IMO.

...Then don't play Kinect?

The Wii literally requires about as much effort as pushing a button ( outside of the obvious shovelware like dancing / fitness / and party games). If you're doing more than that you're doing it wrong. Every time I see someone wildly shaking their arm, or doing exaggerated motions - and complaining - I can't help but think to myself the reason it's not working right is because you either didn't follow the tutorial properly or just want to complain.

I don't know, I've never had a problem with any game recognizing my input.
---
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
#5Someguy_13Posted 9/6/2012 7:56:53 PM
How exactly are you playing Wii games that you cant relax and play a game?

I played Skyward Sword (probably requires the most motion of the good Wii games) in various positions, which included flat on my back in bed.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#6omniryuPosted 9/6/2012 8:17:10 PM
Someguy_13 posted...
How exactly are you playing Wii games that you cant relax and play a game?

I played Skyward Sword (probably requires the most motion of the good Wii games) in various positions, which included flat on my back in bed.

I thought I was the only one.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Donerapier94756
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 9/6/2012 8:24:52 PM(edited)
The nunchuk was awesome for relaxing. You can lie in practically any position and play games that require full control and not 1:1 motion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he-FUGJDrZE
---
"Consider this a friendly reminder... get with the ******* program!" -Violator