Anyone else get the sense that Wii U may be the end of Nintendo :\

#1IIX3Posted 9/8/2012 10:50:42 AM
I definitely think its the case... Next to no hype and the best launch titles are basically Pikmin 1+2 again and mario which has been around since the stone age. This isn't looking good :(
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/n49ick.jpg
#2kinglink13Posted 9/8/2012 10:51:33 AM
This topic is about pie now.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#3MichyMasterPosted 9/8/2012 10:52:18 AM
XXX_Inferno_XXX posted...
I definitely think its the case... Next to no hype and the best launch titles are basically Pikmin 1+2 again and mario which has been around since the stone age. This isn't looking good :(

nice way to gather fanboys...
#4jmichaelbpPosted 9/8/2012 10:54:12 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/239-oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg
#5GigaVoltsPosted 9/8/2012 10:55:57 AM
The launch/launch window(First 6 months) is the best of any consoles ever. Over 25 games. I doubt it is the ruination of Nintendo
#6Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 9/8/2012 11:22:40 AM
Anyone else get the sense that Wii U may be the end of Nintendo :\

No. I've elaborated many times in the past why it would not be, and I don't feel like doing so again, not at the moment.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#7quickposterPosted 9/8/2012 11:38:04 AM
There is a lot of hype in my area. There are a lot of people talking about it in my group. Plus a lot of 3DS users and game shops I know are very excited. Don't take the internet reaction as "no hype exists". The world outside has a LOT of hype.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#8Non_AdoPosted 9/8/2012 11:42:17 AM
I completely agree that the Vita might be the death blow for Sony.

Wait, this is about Nintendo?

Do they not have billions in the bank?

Why would one console be the doom of them?

I mean, Sony is the one having financial problems with a system that is not selling with terrible game sales and a marketing campaign that leaves something to be desired.

Yeah, I do not know where you are going with this, but I do not think it is anything serious.
#9AiddonPosted 9/8/2012 11:55:11 AM
Non_Ado posted...
I completely agree that the Vita might be the death blow for Sony.

Wait, this is about Nintendo?

Do they not have billions in the bank?

Why would one console be the doom of them?

I mean, Sony is the one having financial problems with a system that is not selling with terrible game sales and a marketing campaign that leaves something to be desired.

Yeah, I do not know where you are going with this, but I do not think it is anything serious.

Considering that Sony have screwed up THREE launches in a row for systems it REALLY makes me wonder how bad the PS4's launch will go. Plus a lot of divisions outside of their games division haven't been doing well. If there's one company I could see bowing out of the console war it'd be Sony.
#10Wiiplayer111Posted 9/8/2012 11:57:42 AM
Nintendo has billions in the bank and have almost zero debt. Someone once cranked out the math and said Nintendo could last for 75 years doing nothing but failing and still be in business.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com