I wonder if it will have an auto-shut-off option.

#1BlueFlameBatPosted 9/8/2012 6:24:55 PM
I'm well-aware of personal responsibility, but anyone can forget to turn their systems off when leaving or nudge a button and turn it on by accident without even realizing it.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#2GigaVoltsPosted 9/8/2012 6:30:42 PM
No. With gaming that could be stupid. Some people might leave their system on over night because they need to sleep. Maybe as an extra option.
#3SirPiercePosted 9/8/2012 6:32:54 PM
If it does, it better be able to be turned off. That feature sucks. I lost so much data on my 360 games before I found out that I could turn that feature off. If I fell asleep playing or had to go help my parents with something (which can end up being over an hour or two), my system would shut off and I would lose data.
---
Games Most Excited For...
Dishonored (360), Scribblenauts (U), Borderlands 2 (360), Ninja Gaiden (U), Pokemon Black 2 (DS), PASBR (PS3), MGR Revengeance (360)
#4BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 7:38:48 PM
Like I said, an option. It should be off by default. Another good idea IMO would be a process in which after a set amount of time of inactivity, the game would go into a sort on-the-spot save before the console shuts off so the player could pick up exactly where he or she left off when the system is turned back on, similar to the feature for most Wii Virtual Console games. I don't know why that feature isn't standard in consoles today. Maybe it hasn't been perfected, like the problems with PC hibernation.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.