Nintendo's Short Sighted Approach Is Hurting The Wii U

#81Future Space CowboyPosted 9/11/2012 8:22:26 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Future Space Cowboy posted...
Future Space Cowboy posted...

Looks like Kirbyfan made his way here over from the Wii boards. This is gonna be entertaining.

I've been here for a while. These people are even easier than the wii board people.

Probably because that board is dead.

Well that is why I left. Talking to the same 5 people over and over again became stale.

Hmm...I see...
*rubs chin*
---
This sig won't change until I either accomplish my life long dream to become an astronaut or I get tired of seeing it: started 9/24/08
#82GigaVoltsPosted 9/11/2012 1:27:06 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
GigaVolts posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I don't care about the Vitas sales. I don't want one.

What does this have to with the topic at hand?

You do not want one? Is that is why you care not for it? By that rationale, one could assume that you want a Wii U. Yet you have stated in the past you do not wish to purchase a Wii U. So that begs the question, Why are you here?

I do want a wii u. Once it gets a price drop I will think about purchasing one. I will leave it in my family room for my nephews, nieces, or any middle aged soccer moms that happen to be in my house to play. That's what I did with my wii.

GigaVolts posted...
Mr. Kribyfan, I am awaiting your guff filled vindication for why you are here.

Patience is a virtue. Don't be so desperate for my attention.

So You yourself do not want a Wii U, but instead want a distraction for children and others. I seem to have spotted strange inconsistencies in statement. You seem to have a family room, in which you would entertain family when they come over. But in a previous topic you had stated that you were a young college student. So why would a young man or woman such as yourself have a family room, much less a large enough home for it. Besides that, even if you did have the home, why would you be hosting the kinds of events in which your family comes over? Wouldn't it be some elder to you? Quite a strange story, but I even if this is true, I can still prove how you should not be here by your explanation and logic

You stated you only want one so the children and soccer mothers may be entertained while you mingle or do whatever you wish to do while they are visiting. You do not want one, nor do you have any interest in the Wii U, you only want a simple distraction. But if that were the case why would you waste your precious time hating and trying to force us into assimilate with your opinion? Not only that, but since you do not want a Wii U for yourself and have no interest in it, why do you care for it even the slightest?
#83Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 2:28:44 PM
GigaVolts posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
GigaVolts posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I don't care about the Vitas sales. I don't want one.

What does this have to with the topic at hand?

You do not want one? Is that is why you care not for it? By that rationale, one could assume that you want a Wii U. Yet you have stated in the past you do not wish to purchase a Wii U. So that begs the question, Why are you here?

I do want a wii u. Once it gets a price drop I will think about purchasing one. I will leave it in my family room for my nephews, nieces, or any middle aged soccer moms that happen to be in my house to play. That's what I did with my wii.

GigaVolts posted...
Mr. Kribyfan, I am awaiting your guff filled vindication for why you are here.

Patience is a virtue. Don't be so desperate for my attention.

So You yourself do not want a Wii U, but instead want a distraction for children and others. I seem to have spotted strange inconsistencies in statement. You seem to have a family room, in which you would entertain family when they come over. But in a previous topic you had stated that you were a young college student. So why would a young man or woman such as yourself have a family room, much less a large enough home for it. Besides that, even if you did have the home, why would you be hosting the kinds of events in which your family comes over? Wouldn't it be some elder to you? Quite a strange story, but I even if this is true, I can still prove how you should not be here by your explanation and logic

You stated you only want one so the children and soccer mothers may be entertained while you mingle or do whatever you wish to do while they are visiting. You do not want one, nor do you have any interest in the Wii U, you only want a simple distraction. But if that were the case why would you waste your precious time hating and trying to force us into assimilate with your opinion? Not only that, but since you do not want a Wii U for yourself and have no interest in it, why do you care for it even the slightest?

I have a family room because I obviously live in a house. I thought you could come to that conclusion without any help. My family comes over my house all the time, I do not have to have an event to see them.

I obviously want one (as I said), and I am obviously interested in it or else I would not read about it online. The reasons I want one don't really matter, this board is not exclusive to people who plan on buying a wii u and playing it every day.
---
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08
#84GigaVoltsPosted 9/11/2012 2:33:47 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I have a family room because I obviously live in a house. I thought you could come to that conclusion without any help. My family comes over my house all the time, I do not have to have an event to see them.

I obviously want one (as I said), and I am obviously interested in it or else I would not read about it online. The reasons I want one don't really matter, this board is not exclusive to people who plan on buying a wii u and playing it every day.

How would an individual such as yourself have a house? You have stated before you are young and in a college, you could be renting of course. It may not be exclusive to people wanting or buying one, but if you have no real interest, you are are just wasting your life and time. Why do this? And Why force your opinion on others as diligently as you do?
#85Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 2:39:55 PM
GigaVolts posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

How would an individual such as yourself have a house? You have stated before you are young and in a college, you could be renting of course. It may not be exclusive to people wanting or buying one, but if you have no real interest, you are are just wasting your life and time. Why do this? And Why force your opinion on others as diligently as you do?

Askin' all them questions.
Askin' all them questions.
Why you askin' all them questions making statements, assumin'?
---
The official (elected by users of the wii hardware board) President of GameFAQS Wii hardware Board as of 11/5/08