Preordered! Anyone Else?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Preordered! Anyone Else?

User Info: Aenisha

Aenisha
4 years ago#1
Topic. Snagged the 32 gig console with ZombiU and NSMBWU. They didnt have The Wonderful 101 avail for preorder so :( on that.
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!

User Info: Portalofpikmin5

Portalofpikmin5
4 years ago#2
Where?
Number of Bowser Jr. fans: 3

User Info: NintendoInsider

NintendoInsider
4 years ago#3
I'm thinking about cancelling my preorder from yesterday.

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
4 years ago#4
How much is GameStop charging for the preorder payment
Shoot red barrels and propane tanks to blow up your enemies.

User Info: VGAddict90

VGAddict90
4 years ago#5
I'm probably gonna pre-order.

User Info: generallee02

generallee02
4 years ago#6
gamestop has preorder online - you have to click the 'more' button after the 5 game systems and then in the menu on the next page on the left side you can click wiiu which has 40 items. they got the normal and deluxe listed there for preorder. I'd do it but they try and charge the full ammount at time of preorder to see if you have it, which i dont have 350 in there atm so i gotta wait.
Wii code - 2821 2707 4900 7702
Wii name - Genlee02

User Info: lninjasonicl

lninjasonicl
4 years ago#7
I got the deluxe set myself
I used to be legit. I was too legit. I was too legit to quit. but now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33
4 years ago#8
generallee02 posted...
gamestop has preorder online - you have to click the 'more' button after the 5 game systems and then in the menu on the next page on the left side you can click wiiu which has 40 items. they got the normal and deluxe listed there for preorder. I'd do it but they try and charge the full ammount at time of preorder to see if you have it, which i dont have 350 in there atm so i gotta wait.

They don't charge you until it ships though
Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, Skyward Sword

User Info: Poweranimals

Poweranimals
4 years ago#9
I'm kinda tempted to pre-order, but it doesn't come out for another two months. Do you think it will actually sell out?

User Info: flsomerv

flsomerv
4 years ago#10
GameStop just called me to let me know that they are taking pre-orders (in-person only) today only. $25 to reserve it.

My wife works right beside a GameStop. She is going over there on her lunch break to reserve the deluxe version.

Weird that they only do pre-orders for one day......
"This isn't the anger of a vampire hunter,
This is the rage of all humanity!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Preordered! Anyone Else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived