Nintendo delivered a one-two punch this morning

#1VGAddict90Posted 9/13/2012 9:02:54 AM
By announcing MH3U, AND for announcing that Bayonetta 2 will be Wii-U exclusive.
#2abbeldydooPosted 9/13/2012 9:04:13 AM
I was going into the conference with low expectations and there was a lot that was underwhelming but yeah,the MH#U and B2 announcements were enough to get me to buy.
---
Don't mod me bro!
3DS FC 2363-6916-0695
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 9/13/2012 9:07:03 AM
Who exactly took the blow? Bayonetta was a great game, but it's not a particularly huge franchise that sold a ton of copies and attracts a ton of attention. And an update of a game that is several years old is sure to excite the fanbase of that franchise, but it's not exactly going to have Nintendo's competitors shaking in their boots. I think it would be more accurate to say that Nintendo is offering scraps, to some extent.
---
Currently Playing: The Witcher, Bioshock, and Home
#4abbeldydooPosted 9/13/2012 9:09:19 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Who exactly took the blow? Bayonetta was a great game, but it's not a particularly huge franchise that sold a ton of copies and attracts a ton of attention. And an update of a game that is several years old is sure to excite the fanbase of that franchise, but it's not exactly going to have Nintendo's competitors shaking in their boots. I think it would be more accurate to say that Nintendo is offering scraps, to some extent.

Anything that gets the Sony fanboys riled up is fine by me,they need something to do until the Vita actually starts shipping decent games.
---
Don't mod me bro!
3DS FC 2363-6916-0695