if you reserved online at gamestop how sure are u

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. if you reserved online at gamestop how sure are u

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#1
that your going to get one on launch i did mine with 1 day shipping.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: paulink

paulink
4 years ago#2
If they haven't closed them, you're probably good. I might just pop in the store tomorrow and pre-order it there.
cool kids hideout
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/919573-donkey-kong

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
4 years ago#3
They won't sell out until close to launch if they do at all before launch. If you pre-order anytime before about mid-oct there's no way you won't get one.

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
4 years ago#4
I choose 1 day free shipping. However, this might be a placeholder for me. My goal is to get 3 or 4 Wii U's. I would like to cancel the Gamestop.com pre-order and replace it with a in store Best Buy pre-order to save money on shipping. The other 2 will be in store at Gamestops.
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#5
I'm pretty sure I'll get it either Monday or Tuesday based on their shipping practices.

I'll be buying a Pro Controller and a few games once I know my console has shipped.
PSN = Pendragoongp
Dragon's Dogma Pawn = Kasumi - Strider

User Info: thealmightydib

thealmightydib
4 years ago#6
ordering online do you have to pay full price, i see that people in-store are putting down $50 and I would prefer that but dont see the option

ah screw it im going in store, forgot i was a power up member
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. if you reserved online at gamestop how sure are u

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived