Fluffed up price!!! WHAT A DEAL!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fluffed up price!!! WHAT A DEAL!

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
4 years ago#11
Cant even preorder now... how odd
"Men face reality, Women don't... That's why men need to drink"

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 years ago#12
Yeah they have obviously priced them wrong since the white one is 250.

I wouldn't expect you to get your WiiU at all from them. They will send a mass email out apologizing and cancelling orders. Amazing are known for things like this.
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).

wingo84
4 years ago#13
ssj_duelist posted...
Yeah they have obviously priced them wrong since the white one is 250.

I wouldn't expect you to get your WiiU at all from them. They will send a mass email out apologizing and cancelling orders. Amazing are known for things like this.

Well I got their price promise and they had all the details, I will be on the case if they decide to pull that one!

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 years ago#14
They'll likely make up some BS to get passed the whole price promise thing.
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#15
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...
sorry to burst your bubble but they can just cancel your order. This price thing hapened before and they cancelled orders.

I'm expecting that!

Well I hope they don't but you know how they can be. Btw I haven't purchased a console from Amazon before. What is their service like?

I got my Wii from there years ago during the shortages, one came in stock an grabbed it.. Delivery was fantastic and well secured (Still working to this day). Personally I highly recommend them.

Keep that in mind. Thanks! And yeah, I preordered it when they priced it at 100 quid and they sent out an email >_> I was not pleased. GAME have inflated the price of Wii U games to 50 but the premium bundle with pro controller and ZombiU is 350 which isnt too bad I guess. Get the game I wanted plus the pro controller all together.

wingo84
4 years ago#16
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...
sorry to burst your bubble but they can just cancel your order. This price thing hapened before and they cancelled orders.

I'm expecting that!

Well I hope they don't but you know how they can be. Btw I haven't purchased a console from Amazon before. What is their service like?

I got my Wii from there years ago during the shortages, one came in stock an grabbed it.. Delivery was fantastic and well secured (Still working to this day). Personally I highly recommend them.

Keep that in mind. Thanks! And yeah, I preordered it when they priced it at 100 quid and they sent out an email >_> I was not pleased. GAME have inflated the price of Wii U games to 50 but the premium bundle with pro controller and ZombiU is 350 which isnt too bad I guess. Get the game I wanted plus the pro controller all together.

What did the email say if you dont mind me asking? So i know what to be up against when I get slaughtered with the news (if they try it)

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#17
i would just pre-order it when it hits 200, print the screen, then if they dare to cancel my pre-order i'll shove that in their faces and demand they sell it to me fore the price i pre-ordered it for.
Super Nintendo Defender system
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fluffed up price!!! WHAT A DEAL!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived