No thanks online pre-orders...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No thanks online pre-orders...

User Info: ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3
4 years ago#1
I'll be getting mine at midnight at my local wal-mart.

and yes I'll have fun waiting 12hrs. ITS PART OF THE LAUNCH EXPERIENCE!

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 years ago#2
> lives in England
> never gets the chance of a launch experience

:(
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).

User Info: paulink

paulink
4 years ago#3
not eating or going to the bathroom while shivering is the best feeling! Why bother have security that I will be able to get one by pre-ordering at a gamestop or bestbuy?
cool kids hideout
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/919573-donkey-kong

User Info: El_Mariachi_484

El_Mariachi_484
4 years ago#4
I did that 6 years ago and I agree... the experience was totally worth it. i had so much fun. I wish I could do it again for the Wii U, but I just can't justify doing things like that anymore. I got my gamestop pre-order and I'll be there first thing in the morning on November 18th and I'll be a little jealous of people like you who hung out all night and got the system at midnight.
There comes a point in every young man's life when he realizes he will never be as cool as A.C. Slater

User Info: dreamtheater33

dreamtheater33
4 years ago#5
preordering mine cant stay in line my back cant handle it.
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#6
> lives in England

Why? There's tons of midnight launches for new consoles in UK.
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png

ThE MaSTeR 3
4 years ago#7
paulink posted...
not eating or going to the bathroom while shivering is the best feeling! Why bother have security that I will be able to get one by pre-ordering at a gamestop or bestbuy?

lol this has never been a problem. You are sitting with the same people for hrs nobody is going to be a big enough **** to cause problems when someone has to take a bathroom break.

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33
4 years ago#8
El_Mariachi_484 posted...
I did that 6 years ago and I agree... the experience was totally worth it. i had so much fun. I wish I could do it again for the Wii U, but I just can't justify doing things like that anymore. I got my gamestop pre-order and I'll be there first thing in the morning on November 18th and I'll be a little jealous of people like you who hung out all night and got the system at midnight.

Why don't you just pre-order it.. Then just don't go to the store until like 11:45pm..

That's what I do when I really want something at midnight like Gears of War or whatever...
Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, Skyward Sword

ThE MaSTeR 3
4 years ago#9
also sitting inside wal-mart >>>>>> sitting outside bestbuy.

and its usually in a isolated area by layaway or gardening.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 years ago#10
The_Djoker posted...
> lives in England

Why? There's tons of midnight launches for new consoles in UK.

None with big enough lines that require camping out.
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. No thanks online pre-orders...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived