Will Black Ops 2 even run in HD?

#11Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/13/2012 1:56:29 PM
therickmu25 posted...
Each resolution you go up higher, the more resources it requires to run the game smoothly. The WiiU does not have the resources to run good looking 3D first person shooter in 1080 P at a stable 60 frames per second. If they can prove me wrong then that's great.

That's pretty much an oxymoron when it comes to modern Western games. Realistic will look as good as cartoon art.
#12PannerPosted 9/13/2012 2:30:50 PM
elheber posted...
"Full HD" at 60 frames per second. This is from the head of Activision himself on stage during the NoA conference.

He could mean 1080p or he could mean "full" as in actual HD (compared to sub-HD on the other consoles), so we can't be absolutely sure what he meant yet. But at the very least it's 720p60.

There's only ONE way you interpret FULL HD. Full HD is 1080P. There's no 2 ways about it. If it only ran in 720P then he would have just said that it runs in HD. He didn't say that, he said FULL HD.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it
#13elheberPosted 9/13/2012 2:33:04 PM
Panner posted...
There's only ONE way you interpret FULL HD. Full HD is 1080P. There's no 2 ways about it. If it only ran in 720P then he would have just said that it runs in HD. He didn't say that, he said FULL HD.

I understand that much. But it's possible he doesn't. Or he misspoke maybe.

It just sounds too good to be true.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#14IcecreamdunwichPosted 9/13/2012 2:34:40 PM
Especially when last year Reggie said that first party games would be full HD 60fps, and it hasn't happened yet.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9