This is pathetic.

#1GigaVoltsPosted 9/13/2012 2:11:11 PM
Nintendo has announced good things. A good price, a sheaf of new games that indicate strong third party support, and a bunch of other details that surprised and delighted. Now what do the fanboys and haters do? They come here and cry about how Wii U is bad and this announcement is bad and how this announcement is bad etc. We get it. You dislike Nintendo and prefer another console. You guys coming here and saying this crap won't make us feel like the announcements were bad or anything else. Get over it. Let us fans of Nintendo enjoy the fact the Wii U is getting games we will enjoy and is a console we will enjoy. If you don't want Nintendo to be successful, go to the console board you do want to be a success and bash the Wii U there and say that said console is better than it.
#2Soccer_is_BestPosted 9/13/2012 2:12:47 PM
I know how you feel, but just let the dust settle. It was the same way after E3 (although, I think it came from both sides). There will be less trolls after things settle down.
---
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.
#3abbyhitterPosted 9/13/2012 2:14:34 PM
I'm a Nintendo fanboy, and I don't think anything is bad about the Wii U. I loved the conference, and I will promote and love the Wii U with every ounce of energy I have.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#4LinetrixPosted 9/13/2012 2:14:52 PM
The conferences WERE bad. They revealed exactly what the fanboys kept telling everyone would not happen. Like the price of the bundles and the controller. No major titles announced except for Bayonetta 2 (which isn't even that great of a game). No decent online etc and etc...
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5mralspspPosted 9/13/2012 2:14:58 PM
You think in this economy $350 is a great price?

I guess we will find out eventually if it's a flop or not.
---
3DS XL (blue) - 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#6Genericgamer667Posted 9/13/2012 2:15:07 PM
welcome to gamefaqs
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#7GigaVolts(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 2:16:28 PM
Linetrix posted...
The conferences WERE bad. They revealed exactly what the fanboys kept telling everyone would not happen. Like the price of the bundles and the controller. No major titles announced except for Bayonetta 2 (which isn't even that great of a game). No decent online etc and etc...

All false. Just leave my topic troll. Your job just got harder, so why don't you just quit?
#8Genericgamer667Posted 9/13/2012 2:16:45 PM
mralspsp posted...
You think in this economy $350 is a great price?

I guess we will find out eventually if it's a flop or not.

people are willing to buy 600 dollar phones
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#9SlimeSwayzePosted 9/13/2012 2:17:37 PM
I just don't agree. I don't think it's a good price for the hardware. And I don't see strong 3rd party support, as I don't see any exclusives that interest me, and the ports I see don't look any better than the versions I see on systems that have been around for over 5 years now. And I really don't like what I see from Nintendo in terms of 1st party games, and for me, that's the worst part of it all.

It just doesn't look good to me.
---
Currently Playing: The Witcher, Bioshock, and Home
#10Sir_HaxorPosted 9/13/2012 2:17:41 PM
I normally don't engage in these petty wars ( minus laughing behind the scenes ) but it really is pathetic. Senor aka "icecream" provides many giggles. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the lulz. Trust me, from the outside this **** is hilarious.
---
"It's like I'm assisting suicide! Hate not me. Hate your weakness!"- Iori Yagami
3DS FC: 0559-6940-0140