just so you know, Nintendo getting Bayonetta as an exclusive isn't that new guys

#1fawfulmark2Posted 9/13/2012 1:28:37 PM(edited)
stuff like this happened before.

first major time was from the PS1 days when Sony took Square away from nintendo and had them as a 2nd-party company for several years.

and let's not forget the debut of Microsoft's Xbox. their first move was taking Oddworld Inhabitants and having Munch's Odyssee- originally supposed to be a PS2 exclusive-become an Xbox exclusive instead. and a couple of years after that, they Took rare from Nintendo.

so at those of you acting like it's groundbreaking, not really, this is commonplace. and those sending death threats to Platinum over this, close your f***ing mouth son and read some history.

on the subject though, I wonder if this means Anarchy Reigns is getting a Wii-U port soon.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#2joshmck12Posted 9/13/2012 1:26:27 PM
Square hamburger patys?
---
i miss being joshmck12
#3PhilBrooks_Posted 9/13/2012 1:27:34 PM
joshmck12 posted...
Square hamburger patys?

Not as good as In N Out hamburger patys.

---
http://i.imgur.com/C57Xo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/2XkQc.gif
#4fawfulmark2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 1:28:03 PM
joshmck12 posted...
Square hamburger patys?

.....I hate my keyboard.
---
#5blankempathyPosted 9/13/2012 1:28:31 PM
Whole post reeks of anger. Good job letting the news and trolls piss you off.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#6fawfulmark2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 1:31:33 PM
blankempathy posted...
Whole post reeks of anger. Good job letting the news and trolls piss you off.

not so much anger, but telling everyone to chillax. I mean this is just par for the course in the console market but we got guys acting like it's the reinvention of the Wheel. no worries though, I do actually like this news.

on the subject of the death threat dudes, yeah, that did annoy me since they were being a bunch of immature t***s.
---
#7PannerPosted 9/13/2012 1:35:23 PM
fawfulmark2 posted...
stuff like this happened before.

first major time was from the PS1 days when Sony took Square away from nintendo and had them as a 2nd-party company for several years.

and let's not forget the debut of Microsoft's Xbox. their first move was taking Oddworld Inhabitants and having Munch's Odyssee- originally supposed to be a PS2 exclusive-become an Xbox exclusive instead. and a couple of years after that, they Took rare from Nintendo.

so at those of you acting like it's groundbreaking, not really, this is commonplace. and those sending death threats to Platinum over this, close your f***ing mouth son and read some history.

on the subject though, I wonder if this means Anarchy Reigns is getting a Wii-U port soon.

Square has NEVER been second party to Sony.
Sony bought 9% of the company after the failure of Final Fantasy: Spirits within, as it almost bankrupt Square.

The only reason FFVII shifted from the N64 to the PS1 is because of storage problems and Nintendo didnt want to help.
---
I'm gonna shove it, and love it, and dance around above it