Whose buying Bayonetta 2 for sole purpose of trolling Sony/MS fanboys?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 9/14/2012 8:03:37 AM
I might.>_> Also kind of interested in the game as is.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2jmichaelbpPosted 9/14/2012 8:06:42 AM
Loved the first game, will buy this.

LOL at the angry fanboys.
#3diendongPosted 9/14/2012 8:10:28 AM
I'm buying it because I love playing the first one on the Xbox 360. I'm glad it's on Wii U exclusively cause it makes the library on the system look good but if it did land on other systems, I would have bought it anyways.
#4ManuKesnaPosted 9/14/2012 8:12:55 AM
lol at anyone that do this, is just as pathetic and disgusting as those people raging in tweeter for bayonetta 2 being wiiu exclusive
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#5Jackie_GleasonPosted 9/14/2012 8:28:23 AM
Sakurafanboy posted...
I might.>_> Also kind of interested in the game as is.

You're taking this a bit too serious.

Want to play Halo, get an Xbox; want to play Uncharted, get a PS3; want to play Bayonetta 2, get a Wii U. Easy as that, there's no drama except the one you're feeling.
#6nikowwfPosted 9/14/2012 8:30:52 AM
The Bayonetta going to Wii U hate is the stupidest thing ever. If the fanboys feel the need to vent, it should be at Sega who has no intention of having the game made or publishing it. Nintendo rescued it from oblivion, the other option to being on Wii U was basically not having the game exist.
#7Zombie_Socks_96Posted 9/14/2012 8:35:00 AM
You are the type of person who makes me hate being a gamer. Don't be a douche. Either buy it cause you think its fun and interesting or don't buy it at all. It's stupid to buy something to piss others off, especially since the anger will subside not long after.

As for me I loved the first game and Platinum Games, and that is why I will pick part 2 up.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Pokemon Black/White Version 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored
#8F31LeopardPosted 9/14/2012 8:40:19 AM
I buy games for MYSELF to ENJOY not to make other people jealous. I will buy Bayonetta 2 because I like Bayonetta not for a childish reason to make people mad. Do you have self esteem issues?
---
WKC IE: Naomi/LS GR15 Maidens of Death WKC2: Naomi/LS GR30 Gaurdians of Light
#9kwando1313Posted 9/14/2012 8:40:51 AM
If you're buying a game for spite... That's kinda lame.
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#10DarkShadowRagePosted 9/14/2012 8:41:19 AM
i'll buy it to support the developers and try it out nothing more.
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.