Whose buying Bayonetta 2 for sole purpose of trolling Sony/MS fanboys?

#21StrangerAeonsPosted 9/14/2012 9:00:24 AM
Nyyark posted...
I'm happy for all the drama. I totally ignored the first game and didn't know it was cool like DMC. I'll probably pick the sequel up eventually because I loved the first DMC.

You're not gonna be disappointed. It's better than DMC, coming from a huge DMC fan.

Platinum games are legitimately probably the best action game studio of all time based solely on the few games they've put out so far. I'm not really sure how Bayonetta flew over any action fans' heads tbh, considering it got ridiculously glowing reviews across the board
---
http://i.imgur.com/Namtt.jpg
#22silenthill4vidPosted 9/14/2012 9:02:02 AM
nope, not inerested. looks like perv stuff.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#23sentoworfPosted 9/14/2012 9:05:05 AM
Nyyark posted...
I'm happy for all the drama. I totally ignored the first game and didn't know it was cool like DMC. I'll probably pick the sequel up eventually because I loved the first DMC.

I ignored the first game too. I just forgot about it and dismissed it as a crappy game no one really cared about. All this publicity has made me want to look into the franchise as I see people praising it. It helps that the first one is cheap so I might buy it sometime next week.
---
KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!
(>'-')>:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#24MelkacPosted 9/14/2012 9:06:03 AM
I've always wanted to play the first game, so...of COURSE I'm getting it.
The trolling is not the main reason I'm getting it...but I like that idea.

Hopefully, they include a port of the first game as a pre-order bonus.
---
http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-CFN6RM7/0/L/i-CFN6RM7-X3.jpg
#25LordOfCinderPosted 9/14/2012 9:11:20 AM
How is buying a game considered trolling? Weird.
#26lowell666Posted 9/14/2012 9:11:54 AM
Nah, I wouldn't usually troll for free, let alone pay $60 to.

But I will get it as a fan of the first game
---
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some yaoi to read.
#27NyyarkPosted 9/14/2012 9:15:04 AM
StrangerAeons posted...

You're not gonna be disappointed. It's better than DMC, coming from a huge DMC fan.

Platinum games are legitimately probably the best action game studio of all time based solely on the few games they've put out so far. I'm not really sure how Bayonetta flew over any action fans' heads tbh, considering it got ridiculously glowing reviews across the board

In my case I kept seeing how the sexed up aspects of the game were talked up, and I was thinking, great No More Heroes with a girl. Sometimes because there is a chick whose special attacks make her naked, games get rated much higher than I would personally rate them.

I'm a married dude, and would rather have the real thing, which is easy because I live with a real to flesh hot woman. Sex appeal in games has a rather limited affect on me. Therefore I never took a deeper look at the game. Didn't even realize it had the same director as DMC. Back when my wife was my girlfriend DMC was actually one of the games she enjoyed watching, so its like win win!

Now I'm really shocked at how awesome the first one looks, and am pretty psyched for the sequel.
#28AdolRedPosted 9/14/2012 9:15:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29AdolRedPosted 9/14/2012 9:22:55 AM
I am

Wait never mind I'm not because I'm not a 6 year old

I'll buy it because Bayonetta is a shining beacon of all that is good in gaming and I'd like to support the sequel
---
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3Metric <3 Portugal. The Man <3Frank Turner<3Radiohead<3Bomb the Music Industry!<3