Too bad we don't have multi-platform online play for CoD.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Too bad we don't have multi-platform online play for CoD.

User Info: Allaster111

Allaster111
4 years ago#1
We'd murder the 360/PS3 thumbstick folk with the motion controls. Motion control + sniper rifle = headshot heaven.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#2
There were good times to be had playing GE:Wii when DA players would come up against me.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: motorazrv3xxx

motorazrv3xxx
4 years ago#3
Lol... just lol.
Who is justice beaver?

User Info: hawkeye 41

hawkeye 41
4 years ago#4
I know what GE is but what game is DA?
Welcome to The Wonderful World of Hawkeye41's Grammar!
Wii FC: 4505 7266 2287 1223

User Info: FalseMonado

FalseMonado
4 years ago#5
hawkeye 41 posted...
I know what GE is but what game is DA?

Dual analog.
GMP(The Great Mighty Poo) for SSB4
Currently hatin' on: Roy, Lyn, Waluigi, MewTwo, Takamaru and Lloyd Ivring.

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
4 years ago#6
If that were to happen, they'd have to include the PC. And PC would absolutely obliterate everyone.
Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8564-9052
CoD:BO FC: 5355 8442 6311 - BigFatJuicyMonkies

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
4 years ago#7
tonyrulz92 posted...
If that were to happen, they'd have to include the PC. And PC would absolutely obliterate everyone.

I think some game tried it at some point. Can't recall what game. But I think they scrapped the idea prerelease because novice/intermediate mouse/keyboard users were absolutely destroying seasoned veteran DA users.
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050

User Info: motorazrv3xxx

motorazrv3xxx
4 years ago#8
tizzywilkillyou posted...
tonyrulz92 posted...

I think some game tried it at some point. Can't recall what game. But I think they scrapped the idea prerelease because novice/intermediate mouse/keyboard users were absolutely destroying seasoned veteran DA users.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive?
Who is justice beaver?

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
4 years ago#9
yea b0i, u could do pro rules 1 on 1 to sharpen yer mad skills br0ham. wood b soo kewl, fps rule
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
4 years ago#10
tizzywilkillyou posted...
tonyrulz92 posted...

Shadowrun on 360 and PC.

game was awesome :D I had it on 360 and did pretty good but it was pretty clear who was a PC user and who was a 360 user.
Playing: LoL, Flight Sim X, Civ 5, NHL 12, Magicka, Fallout series, Skyrim
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Too bad we don't have multi-platform online play for CoD.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived