Too bad we don't have multi-platform online play for CoD.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Too bad we don't have multi-platform online play for CoD.

User Info: parkourboybryan

parkourboybryan
4 years ago#11
The best players would definitely be the Wii U and PC players. Motion control and Mouse aiming will always be faster and more accurate than Dual Analogs, and they do it without Aim Assist. It'd be a bloodbath.
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#12
Kids murdering kids like crazy, Wii U littlies finally being able to take on the 360 ones, headshots, swear words, blood everywhere..it's like the Hunger Games but with guns and no women.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.

User Info: motorazrv3xxx

motorazrv3xxx
4 years ago#13
I just can't see motion controls in this game being better than a regular controller. Of course, I never played Black Ops Wii, but still... Mouse and keyboard definitely though.
Who is justice beaver?

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#14
^ You should give it a try. It works a lot better than you'd expect.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Too bad we don't have multi-platform online play for CoD.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived