Nintendo is too lazy to take advantage of the HUGE graphical leap

#21jsb0714Posted 9/15/2012 5:27:34 PM
Another Murder hate monger topic.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#22Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/15/2012 5:38:20 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Nintendo are you tell me that nintendoland doesn't look like a wii game. Look me in the eye when im talking to you nintendo! Mario bros u looks like a wii game too. Put some effort in your games looks whats the point of having a better machine if their first party games still look exactly the same! I want to see them look different and next gen.

It must be terribly confusing to see Nintendo use artistic choices, with all those Western games that try to be tech demos for the same of being "Advanced."
#23bigjnycPosted 9/15/2012 5:48:24 PM
I think NSMBS Wii U looks good. Its pretty hard to mess up that look. I think the more they add it would lose that nice clean Mario look. There are games that it makes sense to have super detail visuals and games that it doesn't make sense. Now I guess a game like Black Ops would show how Wii U would handle a current game and not a year old port.
---
You can get me on XBL as bigJnyc
#24imagineer100Posted 9/15/2012 5:53:49 PM
Too lazy =/= not doing something
---
Disney~Nintendo~Apple
#25silenthill4vidPosted 9/15/2012 6:11:31 PM
hes rite mario u looks like wii status, sad stuff boi. they should put effot to make it look l ik erayomn
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#26sentoworfPosted 9/15/2012 6:15:04 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
TC life is a huge fail. Nothing else to do but b**** about Nintendo's greatness.

XD so true
---
Sent from my Gamepad
#27leon_trunksPosted 9/17/2012 2:14:27 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
leon_trunks posted...
people here actually think high resolution is a danger to art style. Oh Right! Nintendo kids.

No one said that. Learn2read.

Thanks, I just learned to read and the first reply to TC STILL says exactly that :)
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#28IKnowGameFuPosted 9/17/2012 2:40:21 PM
SoaringDive posted...
PS3 launch games didn't "take advantage" of the PS3 hardware. So, Sony was ridiculously lazy, right?

But there was an obvious difference compared to PS2 games. Nintendos first Wii U offerings do look kinda like Wii games with just higher resolution. The textures and backgrounds of a game like Super Mario look poor. Not even as good as many PSN 2D titles
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
#29The_Shadow_LinkPosted 9/17/2012 2:42:49 PM
TC is making a valid point here guys. Compare the Graphic Quality of Pikmin 3 to that of Nintendoland, the difference is as clear as day.

Thankfully, Nintendo is making Pikmin 3, so hopefully we'll see good graphics soon.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~