Gamepad Charging Cradle?

#1EastCoastKodyPosted 9/16/2012 10:16:25 PM(edited)
so the deluxe gives u the Charging Cradle, Gamepad Stand and System Stand.

Is there any info on the charging cradle?? So instead of plugging ur gamepad into the wall, you plug the cradle into the wall....and put the gamepad on it?

The little things on it don't look like any sort of connectors? It just looks like another stand

i'm just confused.

I pre-ordered the Basic. I didn't want Nintendo Land and the eShop service still sounds too vague, but I would want the stands. And they're @ least $20 separately.

I almost might as well just get the deluxe for the extra 30 bux
#2EastCoastKody(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 10:15:12 PM
anybody got info on these pack-ins?
#3Starwars4JPosted 9/16/2012 10:22:01 PM
You can order them separately for $20 if you don't want the Deluxe, but the charging stand is essentially for the gamepad what the charging cradle was for the 3DS.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4EastCoastKody(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 10:24:41 PM
ok. I'm going to google the 3DS one.

yeh I see GameStop, Amazon and Newegg have the stands for $20.

But I would feel silly buying them separate, when I could just pony up another 30 bux for the Black Wii U
#5SPDShadowRangerPosted 9/16/2012 10:25:37 PM
It's going to be basically the same as the charging cradle for the 3DS.
#6elheberPosted 9/16/2012 10:40:37 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
Is there any info on the charging cradle?? So instead of plugging ur gamepad into the wall, you plug the cradle into the wall....and put the gamepad on it?

The little things on it don't look like any sort of connectors? It just looks like another stand

i'm just confused.

http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/wii_u_deluxe.jpg

It clearly looks like it has connectors. The idea is you place the Cradle near your couch (like on a side-table or something) and pick it up to play and just drop it when done. The Stand looks like it's designed to be moved around easily to have it near the TV or coffee table for webcam/video chat and stuff (whereas the Cradle is plugged into the wall).
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#7DBPanterAPosted 9/16/2012 10:43:25 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
It's going to be basically the same as the charging cradle for the 3DS.

This is correct. It is also something I never use for my 3DS. Idea was great, but didn't serve a purpose. You essentially plug in the ac adapter into the cradle, place the 3DS on cradle, and you recharge. I would presume the same is true for the gamepad.
---
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minnesota
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#8EastCoastKody(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 12:08:47 AM
well the gamepad stand & charging cradle set cost 20 bux.

the console stand hasn't been listed for America yet, but comes out to about 5 bux if u convert the Yen. I just found out that the Wii U can't stand on its own?

So I decided to go and pre-order the Deluxe version. Even tho I already have the basic pre-ordered.

I would have bought the stands anyway. For an extra $25 why not have Nintendo Land and the eShop premium discount thingy.
#9PhoenixRushPosted 9/17/2012 12:10:52 AM
Where did you even find a deluxe to preorder?!
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#10EastCoastKody(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 12:12:57 AM
walmart site listed them without the stupid bundles earlier. I just got one 2 hours ago.

Even tho i pre-ordered the basic from best buy on Friday