nintendoes what there compettors dont

#1AceMosPosted 9/16/2012 10:31:47 PM
make a profit so that they can keep making games
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#2MelkacPosted 9/16/2012 10:32:41 PM
Well, SEGA used to do what Nintendidn't.

>_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#3blue_hedgehogPosted 9/16/2012 10:33:11 PM
Gaming is the only thing Nintendo does unlike Sony and Microsoft.

Microsoft makes a ton of money from Windows and Office

Not sure what part of Sony is profitable.
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon Black/White Version 2 Board - http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#4RetroFanGirlPosted 9/16/2012 10:34:48 PM
Sega does what Nintendon't was never true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jNDZJWXO-s
#5ElectricMolePosted 9/16/2012 10:37:48 PM
AceMos posted...

Huh. Then why is the competition still able to fund their multiple sequels and new IP's if they're so worse off?
---
http://youtu.be/NB9ea_xWexM
Let's Get to the Top!
#6Worker_8_Posted 9/16/2012 10:40:11 PM
ElectricMole posted...
AceMos posted...

Huh. Then why is the competition still able to fund their multiple sequels and new IP's if they're so worse off?

Just ignore him/her (Let's face it, no one knows what someone is on the net without a webcam). He/she is obviously a fanboy/girl.
#7DBPanterAPosted 9/16/2012 10:41:32 PM
blue hedgehog posted...

In all fairness, I will slam Sony every chance I get. But speaking about their products, currently the video games division is profitable. It did lose billions from 2006-2010. Sony's Music division is also very profitable. Look at some of the artists on their label. Their TVs, their television endeavors (producing shows), and their movies, however, have taken a nose dive.
---
GE 007 Wii FC: 3219 3898 2992 &. Minnesota
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#8AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 3:29:07 PM
*bump*
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#9darkjedilinkPosted 9/17/2012 3:41:35 PM
DBPanterA posted...
blue hedgehog posted...

In all fairness, I will slam Sony every chance I get. But speaking about their products, currently the video games division is profitable. It did lose billions from 2006-2010. Sony's Music division is also very profitable. Look at some of the artists on their label. Their TVs, their television endeavors (producing shows), and their movies, however, have taken a nose dive.

Their video game division is currently turning a profit. It is NOT, however, profitable.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#10MonopomanPosted 9/17/2012 3:43:41 PM
DBPanterA posted...
blue hedgehog posted...

Its hilarious how high the % of Nintny fanboys hate Sony its really quite childish.

If MS "steals" anything from Nintendo not a single fanboy seems to care.