One thing I hate so far about ZombiU..

#1NewniePosted 9/17/2012 2:37:33 PM
Is the zombie physics and how the zombies "pop up" when you shoot them. I feel like it would have been more realistic to have them keep walking towards you when shot. After all, they are dead and don't feel pain. Don't get me wrong, this is the one game I had to pre-order on the spot and in love with it so far, but there is that one lil thing thats sort of an annoyance.
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#2Rennik RepotsirPosted 9/17/2012 2:39:44 PM
My vote goes for using the controller as an ax...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
Eat it...</post>
#3pikachupwnagePosted 9/17/2012 2:41:17 PM(edited)
Newnie posted...
Is the zombie physics and how the zombies "pop up" when you shoot them. I feel like it would have been more realistic to have them keep walking towards you when shot. After all, they are dead and don't feel pain. Don't get me wrong, this is the one game I had to pre-order on the spot and in love with it so far, but there is that one lil thing thats sort of an annoyance.

I think the force of a bunch of bullets hitting a body would slow down a human/zombie down for a moment regardless of whether pain is felt or not especially if it damaged a leg or something. Especially if it was a high caliber bullet or a shotgun or something.

Also we don't know if a zombie would feel pain or not.
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official Special ops beserker general/VP of the NDF
#4Newnie(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 2:44:20 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Newnie posted...

I think the force of a bunch of bullets hitting a body would slow down a human/zombie down for a moment regardless of whether pain is felt or not especially if it damaged a leg or something. Especially if it was a high caliber bullet or a shotgun or something.

That is true depending on the bullet and gun, but most videos show the player using a simple handgun and it only took one bullet to pop them up. I also agree with the 'maybe these zombies feel pain' but most likely they are regular zombie foes.
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#5AceMosPosted 9/17/2012 2:48:10 PM
this is jsut like how hollywood makes it look like a bullet can send a persons body flying backwords IT CANT
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#6darkjedilinkPosted 9/17/2012 2:48:23 PM
Newnie posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Newnie posted...

That is true depending on the bullet and gun, but most videos show the player using a simple handgun and it only took one bullet to pop them up. I also agree with the 'maybe these zombies feel pain' but most likely they are regular zombie foes.

Fire a handgun at someone at close range and tell me they don't move.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#7KirbyIsAwesomePosted 9/17/2012 2:53:43 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Newnie posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Newnie posted...

Fire a handgun at someone at close range and tell me they don't move.

They only move because they feel pain. Wusses. Zombies are badasses and should laugh when shot.
---
DemonDog posts in a topic after I post. Response? "QUIT STALKING ME"
The Official GameFAQs Wii U Board President/Supreme Overlord
#8DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/17/2012 2:54:41 PM
Just because a zombie doesn't feel pain doesn't mean it can ignore a strong force...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#9AceMosPosted 9/17/2012 2:55:49 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Just because a zombie doesn't feel pain doesn't mean it can ignore a strong force...

as i said a bullet has verry litle kenetic force it CANT move a body at all
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#10wingo84Posted 9/17/2012 2:56:40 PM
One thing that I cannot stand about it, and what seriously grinds me every single damn day is that I don't have it to play with yet... ARGGHHHHHH
---
"Men face reality, Women don't... That's why men need to drink"